6

Jun zipped up his suitcase when Jisoo entered with two mugs of coffee in his hands.

He handed one to Jun. "Heard you like extra milk in it" He said.

"Ooh, thank you Shua hyung" Jun smiled, accepting the mug and taking a sip, a sigh of satisfaction leaving his lips afterwards.

"So are you ready to leave this afternoon?" Jisoo asked while drawing out the curtains, revealing the view of the modern city.

"Kinda" Jun shrugged, sitting on his bed criss-cross. "I already resigned in the cafe I worked at, I also resigned from that dance studio along with Soonyoung and Chan. Man, I'm gonna miss that place" He sighed.

Jisoo flashed a tight smile towards him. "Honestly, I haven't been here on Earth as much as you do, but I had already fallen in love with this place"

"Really? Tell me more" Jun said, looking at him.

Jisoo looked down as his mug, stirring his coffee with the teaspoon.

"A few months ago, I left Asul Ulap and stumbled here. Then I surprisingly found a place to stay and got a job as a editor at a photo studio. But what made me love this place was the endless journey. There is no end. I could travel all my life if I wanted to. The beautiful buildings, the sunsets behind tall skyscrapers. In these few months I lived here, I found Earth as a beautiful planet" He said, facing Jun once again.

Jun held a small smile on his face. "You really think of that huh?" He chuckled bitterly.

"What's wrong dear friend? Have I upset you?" Jisoo asked worriedly.

"It's nothing Shua hyung. I'm just.....
glad you find Earth an amazing place. I guess you haven't seen the dark side of it yet" He whispered the last part under his breath.

*knock knock*

"Uh hyungs?" Chan peeked his head in. "Breakfast is ready"

"Great! I'm starving" Jisoo said. "C'mon Jun, let's go" He said.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few" Jun said, shooing them off.

Jisoo and Chan laughed as they shut the door, followed by footsteps slowly disappearing.

Jun sighed, putting the mug carefully on the nightstand before reaching something under his bed.

He pulled out a box and opened the lid, revealing a photo album with a few knick knacks.

Jun smiled, opening the photo album to reveal pictures of him with either Soonyoung or Chan. And even with both.

He chuckled as he turned page after page, the pictures with his two best friends turning into photos of the various other things. Take the sky for an example.

"JUN-AH! YOU HAVE NO FOOD LEFT!" Soonyoung's voice snapped Jun out of his mini daydream.

Jun chuckled, returning the photo album in the box and putting the lid back, leaving it there before leaving the room with his mug in hold.

"I'm coming down dumbdumb!"

☁️

"Okay, now, you ready boys?" Heechul asked, shaking off his sleeves.

"Yeah" Jun mumbled, rolling his suitcase as he looked up at him, raising an eyebrow.

Heechul sighed, turning around. "What is it Jun?"

"You're not a wearing a crown" Jun realized.

Heechul held a small smirk. "I look a lot younger now do I?" He said, combing his brown hair.

"Pft, younger my ass" He mumbled.

"Okay okay, everyone" Jisoo said, which silenced them all. "Here we go"

He raised his hands as he made weird movements, and soon the familiar portal appeared, revealing the view of the other side of the world.

Jun's eyes widened. "Is that......home?"

"Yes" Heechul nodded. "Yes it is" He said looking at it.

"It.....It changed" Jun said, as he unconsciously took a step forward, completely letting himself in.

Chan and Soonyoung looked at each other, before they chased after the prince.

The long lost prince,

Who's finally returning to his home.