CHAPTER 6

It's been months since I have been staying with my real dad, to be honest, I never had more fun in my life before. I got to know a lot about him, First of all, he's not a criminal, he got a role in a movie as a criminal, and my fake dad hates him because my mother cheated on him while he was doing that role. so basically they had fun as police and prisoners and faked Ron that my dad was a real criminal. dad still loves Mom but Mom has moved on Well that's what she says to my dad whenever said tells Mom that he loves him. 

well, it's been fun months making music with Dad and recording it but I am not sure if I should publish it or not, Dad says I should post it. soon I heard a knock on my door, I opened the door and saw a young man wearing black clothes holding a gun to the head of Erica (the girl I saw when I first came here) I knew it was George's people. so I packed my bag and went downstairs there was Dad. he looked normal like nothing terrible was happening, but he said "You can always come here, and be happy, do whatever you like honey, Dad loves you always".

they took me to the car, it was a big and long car. we were on our way to his island but we stopped in between for some minutes, Luckily the car was unlocked there was no one there. so, I decided to run away from there, far far away, It's not like I hate him but I want more time to think and I was having a good time with my real dad for the first time in my life. so, I ran away luckily there was a motel nearby and the manager gave me a place to live after I told him my situation. well, not exactly I didn't tell him that George is a mafia. I got a place to stay for the night.

The next morning, I saw a boy my age staring at me, and I felt scared and uneasy. It seemed he had come to furnish room service, but then he explained that he had witnessed me crying in my sleep and was checking to see if I was okay. He had kind brown eyes and a gentle smile, and as he spoke, I felt my anxiety reduce.

After he asked if I was okay, I told him what had happened, that the boy I loved was a criminal. Upon hearing my story, he kindly offered to help me and asked if I needed a place to stay and a job. He introduced himself as Alex, and I could tell he was sincere in his offer to help.

Grateful for his offer, I replied, "Yes, that would be great. Thank you so much."

But deep down, I was scared that they would find me. The thought of George Cooper and his people coming after me made me feel like I was living in a nightmare.

Alex proved to be a great person, and I started to feel safe and secure in his company. He took me under his wing and showed me around the city, introducing me to his friends and helping me find a job. I worked hard to establish myself in my new life, but I couldn't shake the feeling that George Cooper was still watching and waiting.

Two years passed, A great Sunday morning I got up got ready made my coffee, and read a novel usually as I do but soon I heard some gunshots from the streets, and my fears were realized when George Cooper finally found me. He had sent his people to come and take me to him, again!!! I was terrified, but little did he know that Alex was quite skilled in action and had a few tricks up his sleeve. Together, we fought back, and killed someone *I killed someone for the first time* and managed to defeat all of his people. The experience left me dazed and reminded me of the danger that was always lurking in the shadows.

But even though we emerged victorious, I knew that it was time for me to leave that place behind and find a new home. I couldn't stay in one place for too long, always looking over my shoulder and living in fear.

Over the next year, I was constantly on the move, never staying in one place for too long. I moved from city to city, and even country to country, trying to stay one step ahead of George Cooper and his people. It was exhausting, and I couldn't help but feel like a criminal, always running and hiding.

No matter where I went, George Cooper managed to track me down. In my efforts to defend myself, I ended up taking the lives of countless others. Each time, I felt a sense of guilt and regret, but I knew that I had no choice. It was kill or be FOUND. somewhere I feel like George was forced to kill but George didn't have an option to be still alive, I do have that... 

As the years passed, I became a shadow of the person I used to be. The constant running and fighting had taken its toll on me, both physically and emotionally. I longed for a sense of normality and a place to call home, but I knew that it was unlikely to happen.

In the end, I realized that I could never truly escape my past. It would always be a part of me, no matter where I went or what I did. But I refused to let it define me. I would keep fighting, keep running, and keep hoping that one day, I would find a way to break free from the cycle of fear and violence.