no updated

Hello guys, this is not an update, I have two new stories I'm planning to write and I don't know which one to start with first, so please leave a comment below which one you want to read the most.

Stories {1}

  '' Rise of the Dark Lady´´

So most of them know the name when they hear it, some read it from various accounts {I'm definitely a participant} and also there are WTM or RTB type books in the past, I plan to combine the two.

I'm really obsessed with powerful hp and dark hp Also wtm I've been a bit of a skunk because some things won't be the same or some people I'll tell you in advance some people I've read this and copied it and don't ask me I've read it all the time and I'm just trying to tag every account because some of them stopped so if you give me the same thing it's not wrong they make me want to read the wake up call and I'm going to wait for a new episode.

It's going to be a giraffe's neck waiting to see if I have a new episode, so ''don't criticize'' I apologize

Intro

What if james potter and bellatrix lestrange had a daughter, born equal to the dark lord or destined to be a dark mistress from the beginning?

jame and bella have feelings for each other but they are too self-absorbed to care. One night at a party, feelings get boring and they end up together, resulting in a daughter born from their love.

Families are torn apart when those who hear a prophecy get their hopes up and don't consider another meaning.

The chosen one ends up in an orphanage and her mind darkens, so the magical world faces unexpected events

The Dark Lord is also attracted to her, and with those circumstances, the people of the past will find out by watching the movie that some situations shouldn't be fixed, and that magic should be free.

Storie{2}

Prince Daemon Targaryen and Queen Rhaenyra Targaryen did not have a daughter who died but gave birth to twins and the younger one survived.She is the mother of dragons.

Because of the situation in their country, what if they had to leave their youngest daughter with her cousin malfoy, what if they were called by people from the past to see how the child grew up with each of her cousins, what if they had to see information about the battle and their daughter's life?

She changes the lives of two people, the soul mate of the dark lord Tom Riddle and the second prince Lucerysvelaryon.

I will wait 1 week to choose the track that you like better. During that time, please vote. All 2 tracks will be posted. Just choose the track that you want to post first. Spoiler luke will live

Storie { 1 }

Storie { 2 }

Both are WTM