Chapter 22: Dorm

~izuku's pov~

We entered the elevator, I had two cups of orange juice in my hands while he had two plates full of food.

"Can you hit the button for my floor?" He asked, I nodded and hit the button for the fourth floor, the doors closed and we stood there, inside a small, cramped elevator as we waited for the doors to open.

Once we entered Kacchan's dorm, we sat down on his bed and started eating. Once we finished, we cuddled up next to each other and he reached for his laptop.

"What are we watching?" I asked, taking a sip of my orange juice.

"Not sure yet, any recommendations?" He asked me. I shook my head, taking a bite of my eggs.

"Horror movie then?" He asked, I nodded, a little bit shakily. He looked back at his computer and typed something, putting the computer in front of both of us as he cued up the movie we were going to watch.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"Texas chainsaw massacre" he said with a smirk, I gulped nervously and took another sip of my juice.

He started the movie and I mainly tried to look at my food, taking bites of it every so often.

"You won't be able to see the movie if you're looking at your plate y'know." He teased, making me look up at the screen.

The movie finally ended, and by the time it did we had finished eating as well.

He grabbed our dishes and set them on his desk so we could take them downstairs later. "What should we do now?" I asked him. "Well, we should probably study. However..." He said, grinning.

He suddenly pulled me into a hug and moved the both of us so I'd lay on top of him. "You could've just asked me to cuddle y'know..." I told him. "Sure, but why ask when I can just do?" He questioned. I shrugged.

"Good point." I agreed, cuddling closer to him. He put his hands on my waist, pulling me upwards and kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back.

He pulled away after a moment and just stared at me, making me confused.

"What?" I said, a slight smile on my face. "Nothing, nothing." He repeated, moving hair out of my face. It made me blush and I look away, moving to lay down next to him.

"We should probably start to study..." I say, he moves onto his side and wraps his arm around my waist. "Probably, but I'm comfortable." He said with a smile.

After a few more minutes of cuddling, we finally got up and he went over to his desk. He pulled out his textbook, and some other things to begin studying. "Did I leave my book bag in here?" I ask, he looks around his room for a minute and shakes his head. "No, I don't think so." He replied, going back to his studies.

I nodded subconsciously and stood up. "I'm gonna go get my stuff, I'll be right back!" I said, he nodded and waved, already deeply concentrated.

I smiled at him and left, walking down the hall to the elevator. I hit the button for the elevator, and waited. I rocked back and forth on the heels of my feet, impatiently waiting for the elevator to arrive on Kacchan's floor.

Finally, the elevator dinged and the doors opened, I stepped inside and hit the button for the third floor, watching as the metal doors closed and I could see my reflection In front of me.

Ding

The elevator door opened and I stepped out, walking to my dorm. The hallway was long, but I got a good view of the outside from the short walk. Once I reached my dorm, I realized the door was slightly cracked open, making me raise an eyebrow. I slowly pushed the door open.

Once I saw the inside, I froze in fear.

My dorm was trashed.