Chapter 3: The End Of Winter

As Y/N, Anna, kristoff and sven As they continue their journey, they come across a small, talking snowman named Olaf. Anna and Y/N are surprised to see a living snowman, but Kristoff seems unfazed. Olaf begins to sing a cheery song called "In Summer" about his excitement for experiencing summertime.

Anna joins in on the singing, swaying back and forth as she listens to the snowman's silly lyrics. Y/N and Kristoff exchange a look, both amused and confused by Anna's excitement over a talking snowman.

When the song finishes, Olaf expresses his desire to see what summer is really like, which prompts Kristoff to explain the negative aspects of summer, like melting and sunburns. But Anna tries to reassure Olaf that he'll love it anyway.

Y/N can't help but chuckle at the odd group and their discussion about summer. As they continue on their journey, he can't help but wonder what other surprises they'll encounter along the way.

As they almost reached their destination to find Elsa, Anna tried to climb a mountain as Olaf told everyone about an ice staircase leading to the ice palace. Anna jumped towards Kristoff, who caught her, causing Y/N to worry for a second. Y/N then warned Anna about the danger,

Y/N: "Anna, be careful! It's dangerous to jump like that."

Anna: "I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to worry you. But I saw the ice staircase and I couldn't resist."

Y/N: "It's okay, just be more careful next time."

Anna: "I will, thanks. You always look out for me like a big brother."

Y/N: "Of course!, wait what?''

Anna ''nothing Let's keep moving towards the ice palace."

As Anna looked at Y/N as if he were a big brother figure to her and apologized. Slowly, they approached the ice palace.

Anna: "Wow, this place is amazing. Elsa really made all of this?"

Kristoff: "I don't know what's more impressive, the ice palace or the fact that she built it."

Olaf: "I can't wait to see Elsa! I just hope she doesn't accidentally melt me."

Y/N: "I'll wait out here with Kristoff and Sven. You two go ahead, Anna."

Anna: "Are you sure, Y/N?"

Y/N: "Positive. I'll keep an eye out for any trouble."

Anna: "Thanks, Y/N. I won't be long."

(Kristoff starts to walk towards the palace)

Y/N: "Where do you think you're going, Kristoff?"

Kristoff: "Uh, I was just going to take a closer look at the palace."

Y/N: "I don't think that's a good idea. We should wait for Anna."

Kristoff: "Come on, it's just a quick look. What harm could it do?"

Y/N: "Famous last words. But fine, go ahead. I'll be keeping watch."

(Kristoff walks towards the palace and Y/N watches him closely)

Olaf: "So, Y/N, what do you think of Elsa's ice palace?"

Y/N: "It's definitely impressive. But I'm more concerned about keeping everyone safe. Who knows what kind of dangers we might encounter here?"

Olaf: "I never thought about that. I'm just excited to see Elsa and show her my new nose."

Y/N: "Well, hopefully Anna can talk some sense into Elsa and we can all leave here safely."