Chapter 1

The morning sun was shining brightly as usual , Mila Sat outside, near the garden with a guitar in her hand as she hummed to herself. She noticed someone was coming and threw her guitar into the garden.

  " What are you doin' here " Mr Kingston Mila's father asked.

" I...uhmm.... was...I just wanted to get some vitamin D, it's nice for the body " She replied laughing hysterically

" I thought I heard a sound here ...more like a music "

  " I played a music on my phone to lighten the mood " Mila faked a smile while maintaining her coolness

  ""And I noticed some movements in the Bush" he said walking towards the Bush but was stopped by Mila

  " it was a... squi..rrel " she said not knowing when those words came out of her mouth. "Dad just go in its too early , I'll be inside in the next  ten minutes to prepare something " pushing her dad inside.

   "Do fast , you've got to go to school or you'll be late" he told Mila before going inside. Mila heaved a sigh of relief before going inside.

         ***
Mila got to school, made her way to the class and Sat down. In front of her was her best friend Ella. Ella had been her bestie for ten years now and their bond has been unbreakable.

Mila looked towards Isabelle, the school's most popular girl who thinks she's the most prettiest. Their eyes interlocked as they both eyed themselves and continued their discussions.

   "I heard we will be having a new student in school today and guess what!!", Isabelle said to her two minions who always follow her around

"What?" Nessa asked surprisingly " so tell me, is he?" She asked

"Yes he is" Isabelle replied

  "So we'd be having another handsome guy aside Michael?"Tessa asked no one in particular

"Yessss" Isabelle replied." Well I'm sure he'd be my new catch ,who can resist me, I'm the school's most beautiful and popular girl you know?"

Mila and Ella kept on smiling to themselves while listening to their conversations.

  "Let her keep dreaming " Ella said while looking at Isabelle and her friends.

   "I'm sure he'll be my new catch" Mila mimicked Isabelle as they burst into laughter. "Who does she think she is? Aphrodite or what?"

  "Well Chem class's about to start"

  " Wait .. oh no ,I forgot to take my chem book from the locker" Mila said while standing up . " I'll be right back" she rushed out of the class.

Mila got to her locker, she was searching through her locker when a hot handsome brunet boy with hazel eyes, and an oval face which goes well with he's olive skin. He looked more like a giant with he's height and broad shoulders. He held a piece of paper on he's hand, while looking around like a lost person .

  "97" he said as he looked around.

"97 is over here" Mila said ,pointing at a locker beside her's.

The boy walked towards the locker and opened it. He kept some of he's books in the locker.

"You new here?"She asked." I'm Camila but Mila for short, which class are you in?, are you doing art or science?, do you have trouble with anything?" Mila asked him curiously, but she didn't get any reply from him. He looked at Mila and walked away.Mila walked up to him and blocked him.

" don't you think you're being harsh and ungrateful?, the least you could do was say a thank you if you didn't want to ans any of my questions which I didn't know when the came out of my mouth..... ice cube face" Mila said before walking away to the class.

Few minutes later, the chemistry teacher walked into the class with the boy Mila had met earlier on. On entering the class, he was greeted by the students, before going on with the announcement he had to make.everyone's eyes were on the boy he walked in with as they looked with interest at the boy. Isabelle and her crew were already blushing.

"Good day everyone, by my right is Jack Williams, he's a transfer student so please be nice to him" Mr Greg said before turning to Jack. " anything you want to say to the class?" He asked Jack who kept mute. " I'll take that as a no, then you can find yourself a sit"

Jack looked around , scanning the class for the place he'd sit.

" OMG.....he's fucking hot....hey Nessa can you go to the back?" Isabelle told Nessa who agreed." I want him to sit with me" she told Tessa and Nessa who smiled.

" I pray he won't sit besides me, that space is for my bag, God please" Mila told Ella.

"but he's hot" she said to Mila

"he's ungrateful and harsh,I don't want anyone like him to be my sit mate" Mila said soliloquizing .

Jack walked towards the class , he saw Isabelle giving him an eye contact asking him to sit beside her , but he ignored her and made he's way towards the chair besides Mila. He kept Mila's bag on the floor and Sat down. Mila but her lips in annoyance as she took her bag.

"did he just ignore me?" Isabelle who was surprised asked her minions. "that makes me more interested in him". she said as they burst into laughter.

"You know you could 've asked me politely to remove my bag....it won't do you any harm " Mila told Jack who didn't bother to reply her. Through out the lesson, Mila didn't bother talking to him.