1. chapter ᴏɴᴇ

₊˚ ・₊₊˚ ・₊✧

₊˚ ・₊₊˚ ・₊✧

ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʙᴇʟʟ ʀᴀɴɢ,

signalling that it was now lunch time. After the teacher dismisses the class you turned your head to the side to be faced with a sleeping Nagi.

You can't help but blush at how cute he looked. 'Omfgomfg he looks so adorable rn.. Wait what.. Snap out of it (Name)..! ' You thought, before snapping out of your thoughts and deciding to wake him up.

"Nagi? Nagi.. It's lunch break already, wouldn't you like to get something to eat?"

You lightly shook him, making sure you weren't disturbing him too much.

Just then, Nagi lazily turned his head to look up at you. He lets out a soft yawn before muttering a 'good morning' to you.

You could only laugh at his childish demeanor, standing up as you smiled at him.

"Let's go to the cafeteria, Nagi. We should at least eat something yunno."

"Mmm.. sounds like a hassle.. 'm too tired to walk.."

" *sighs* Well? Do you want me to carry you then?"

You playfully said, raising an eyebrow at him as you said so.

There was a long pause before he decides to speak.

"Yes.."

..

You're quite unsure on how to react at this. You were freaking out. 'I ONLY SAID IT AS A JOKE THO.. IS HE REALLY SERIOUS?! HSHSJASJSJJ'

Before you could think of something else,

"Alright I'll carry you. But just this once, okay?"

After saying so, you did as you promised. Your back facing him as you gestured for him to get on. What is surprising is that he got on top of you without any hesitations, and what shocked you even more was the fact that you were able to carry him with ease.

'Huh, I guess all those hell days of training really paid off..'

With his arms wrapped around your neck, and his legs secured around your waist,  you were now giving him a piggyback ride all the way to the cafeteria.

You'd be lying if you didn't see most of the students looking at you weirdly on the way there.

'I don't know why but I'm starting to regret this..'