𝐓 𝐖 𝐎

Soon the familiar feeling of apparition turned in Hari's stomach, feeling as if she was being compressed to the flatness of a peace of parchment only to be stretched and turned in odd directions before once again feeling her usual petit body landing on a hard surface.

She groggily lifted herself off the concreate floor, clothes still dripping water from the incident, with the help of the headmasters outstretched, wrinkly hand. As she stood, she took in her surroundings trying to find something to help her place where she was, her eyes landed on Regulus' body that was seemingly being controlled to look as if he were awake as to not draw attention from any curious muggle eyes.

It clicked in her head that they had apparated to Claremont Square -where 12 Grimmuald Place is located- when she saw the familiar copy and paste houses lining the street, opposite the dreary alley way.

"Follow me, my dear." Albus muttered to the girl, he started his way out of the alley with a controlled Regulus following animatedly behind him along with Hari. Professor Dumbledore had briefed Hari about Regulus on the walk to the house. 

He had informed the Potter heiress that her godfather, Sirius and Regulus were in fact brothers, and that the two boys had a strained relationship because of their childhood.

 He also told her of his suspicions of Regulus baring the Dark Mark alike his old house mates, Evan Rosier, Barty crouch Jr and a few others that were also familiar names. Albus had explained that soon after graduating from Hogwarts, Regulus was named a missing person and after three years was pronounced dead.

When the Headmaster had finally managed to open the door to the run down looking house, they stepped through the thresh hold of the tall, wooden front door.

"Why don't you go and get cleaned up, Hari." Dumbledore offered after he had placed Regulus on the dusty, green leather couch in the front room.

"Ok, I will also try to clean up Regulus' old  bedroom for when he wakes up." Hari said as she turned on her heel, walking up the creaking staircase and passing the, thankfully, sleeping portrait of Walburga Black. 

Harriet had her own bedroom in Grimmuld Place for when she decided to stay with her godfather, she had a wardrobe full of skirts, dressed, tops and racks of shoes, bags and jewelry. All of which were gifts from Sirius as he felt guilty for leaving her for years, Hari had tried to tell him it wasn't his fault but he would not listen.

After she had cleaned herself off in the shower of all the lake water she left her ensuite bathroom, she looked through her clothes and pulled out a few items from their places.

She had chosen a black silk, thigh-length dress that had a lace design at the top and bottom, black knee-length socks with the same lace design around the tops of them, a long leather blazer and a pair of platform boots that reached her knee with crosses for buckles. She clasped her Saturn necklace around her neck and placed a few rings on her fingers.

Hari made her way to the door that was adorned with a metal sign that read 'Do Not Enter Without Express Permission of Regulus Arcturus Black'  and slowly pushed it open. The room was dusty and the wallpaper was starting to peel from the walls showing the moulding that lay hidden behind, but you could tell that it belonged to a teenage boy from the Quidditch posters hanging next to photographs of smiling figures.

The bookcases were filled to the brim with leather bound books on all the topics you could ask for, the bed had a layer of dust coating the top but the forest green duvet underneath was flattened out showing the bed was made.

What caught Hari's eye was the old news papers littering the floor, they all seemed to be about Death Eater attacks that dated back to the 1970s. There were also books on immortality laying neatly in the corner while others where strewn open in random places in the room from being thrown.

Hari decided to leave the news papers and stack of books where they were as to not ruin any research that may have been done, she closed and stacked the thrown books in a neat pile on the wooden desk. Harriet cast multiple cleansing charms around the room to get rid of the mould and dust.

When she had finished the bedroom and ensuit bathroom looked as they did years before. Hari walked back down the stairs, after grabbing her black bag from her own bedroom, to meet her Headmaster in the kitchen. 

Dumbledore looked up from reading the 'Daily Prophet'  to speak to the girl. "I am sorry to say I do have to go back to Hogwarts as I can not leave it unattended for much longer, my dear girl. wold you be able to stay with Mr Black here until he wakes up?" he asked.

Hari thought about it for a moment, staying with a stranger in his own house, but she remembered he was Sirius' brother and that he had been dead for seventeen years. "That's alright with me Professor." She ended up answering.

"Before I leave," Dumbledore started while digging around in his pockets before pulling out a small note book. "I want you to have this." He said handing her the leather bound notebook. She opened it to find pages of information on the founders artefacts and information on Horcruxes.

"Sir, why are you giving me this?" Hari asked confused, she had thought they would be finding the Horcruxes together.

"I am getting older Hari, and now that Voldemort is rising once more I have a feeling you will have to carry this journey on by yourself." Albus explained while standing by the front door getting ready to leave.

Hari understood, they both had a huge target over their heads. Dumbledore may be a powerful wizard but he was getting older, he had accepted his fate.

"Thank you, Dumbledore." Harriet said after a moment. Dumbledore shot her a small, proud smile before leaving the Black family house.

<><><><><><><><>><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

1063 words.

Hari's Outfit:

You can chose another outfit if you would like but this is how I imagine Hari's Style!