Wrong place

A red sky with a giant pentagram replacing the normal blue sky and bright sun.

Thick air with a strong smell of smog and a hint of a metal that could be sniffed out if you tried hard enough. It was the most non-beautiful place you've ever witnessed, even worse than public restrooms.

And even though you were hidden as best as you could, you still didn't feel safe. You weren't supposed to be here, not because you thought you were a innocent soul. No no no, now that you knew you weren't, since this place was a real thing. You came to the realization that this was the place you'd probably land. But the thing is...You really, really....weren't supposed to be here.

You were still alive, breathing, sweating, moving, all alive.

Fully, and you still looked human. Unlike the other...Things. Your mind only came to one conclusion, demons. Real ones, which is pretty disturbing.

You knew they weren't friendly in the slightest, and the worst part was that they were looking for you. Brutally mauling each other trying to find you first. To do who knows what, how you came to be here you had no idea. You were simply following group pressure and joining a gang to do some childish rituals.

But to your surprise they only invited you to play lab rat. You knew you should've just stayed home and video called your best friend. But they were so nice, so welcoming. So when they just completely turned 180° to some cruel monsters. You didn't have the heart to tell them off. You were cornered, no other choice than to comply and wait for it to be over...

Your best friend, you regret not following they're warning about that group. But those fvckers had buttered you up in a way you could only believe they cared about you. And you just had to be on a walk when they were going to that graveyard.

Now here you were, down in hell! And you somehow hadn't died yet. So this place was definitely not where you were supposed to be.

But you slightly deserved it, for being dumb. There's still a chance though, to get the hell out of here. To wake up from this nightmare, and that won't happen if you just hide like an ostrich in dirt. Crying won't help either, you needed to swallow your fear and go. Because someone would find you at some point. Either dead or alive, you didn't want to find out.

Getting out of your hiding spot carefully, you dusted yourself off before wiping sweat from
Your face. You started quickly running in the alleyway. Making sure to stay close to the shadows and places to hide.

There were demons almost everywhere on the streets, but not as many in the alleys. They're were some but they were either drunk, fighting or distracted. So you had to just quickly move past before they noticed. Which was impressive since you were wearing sandals.

But you didn't really think your afternoon walk for errands would turn into a life threatening chase, and down in hell of all places.

You continued moving before coming to a halt. You had moved a bit up closer to the street because of a dead end. But you stopped at the edge, your breath stopping for a second. A group of them, all staring at some TV's displaying what looked like a interview with a girl singing. They all seemed distracted backs turned. You leaned your own back against the wall, taking a reassuring breath.

And relaxing your almost bursting heart, before pulling your hood down more. Building up all your mental strength. There was no one on the streets behind the crowd. At least not anyone who had noticed your existence one bit. Looking at the group of demons you felt more confidence seeing their backs to you.

Quickly moving across, you put on a pace where your footsteps weren't unusual. You kept side glancing both sides to make sure no one noticed. Halfway through you looked back at the tv as the people laughed at a girl.