2.

Xiao zhan' POV:

8am. Alarm ⏰ ringing
"Aghhhh" turning of the alarm i just open my eyes,saw the time and just got up quickly, why? Because I'm going to see my love my Wang yibo.
Yeah yeah he is not mine yet* 😉 but I'll make sure that he will be mine soon.
*Sigh* "but how?" I'm such a coward who can't even go and say hello 😮‍💨 I'm just going to embarrass myself, i don't think so that he even know that i go there his library daily 'just for him' i bet he didn't even saw me and I'm the biggest coward here can't get courage to just go and tell him that i xiao zhan love you so much,*sigh*
How can I just go and say this when he always looks like if anyone by any chance go to him and said anything he is going to kill that person just with his emotionless and cold eyes.

I want to know about him,i want to look at those eyes those looks so cold and emotionless but still my heart felt like there is so much more in them , i want to read every story through his eyes and than held him in my arms
"Agghhhh I'm going crazy, Wang yibo you are driving me crazy" i just did my morning routine and get ready for the day

My daily routine where i first go to the library to see him than at my work place, spend my time at my place then with my friends and than at the evening again going to the library till 7:45pm before his time to close the library.

I was not like this, like this much crazy or shy about someone, i always thought that I'm going to be single forever because i was always busy with my work and friends that i never felt like i want or need someone in my life.
but that day when i went to the library to get one book for my work related (for his art work) , there he was sitting behind caunter reading book i don't know which one but him just sitting there reading book and look like some prince charming from fairy tales ufff my heart 💓 how can someone be this handsome and hot without doing anything but just sitting tht just one glance at him, one look and my heart just left me to be with him,whom i never saw before, maybe this is called love at first sight.
Than first i got to know about his name from someone who was there to study, his name is 'Wang yibo'.
From that day it's been my daily routine to go there,sit somewhere he can't see me but i can, staring at him like my life depends on this.

I'm afraid what is he going to do when he comes to know that i like him , i don't even know if he is into boys.
But i just can't be coward forever like this he is never goings to know about me and my love for him
I can't even share this with friends, I'm afraid of there reaction after knowing that i like a boy.
I know thay are not going to judge me but still i can't tell them , atleast not now but maybe someday after talking to yibo.
Wang yibo he is just so handsome so hot ,i can't even think straight after seeing his handsome emotionless face, fuck he is just so hot 🔥
And i want him to be just mine

At the library:

There he is sitting quietly reading book as always looking hot as fire cold as ice.

I just want to have him in my arm right now and feel his soft looking skin of face with my fingers cupping his face with my hands just rest me forehead against his and just feel him being near me in my armsAgghhhh me and my dreams about you yibo W...

Agghhhh me and my dreams about you yibo
When will you look up from your books yibo? And notice that someone is coming here everyday just for you 🥺