Chapter 15

Heaven's pov

I've spent the last few weeks trying to figure out who trashed Valentina's locker and her car. I've been getting headaches everyday trying to find good evidence towards anyone at this point. I don't even have a suspect anymore.

The reason I'm not saying it's gross boy anymore is because the day that the locker was being demolished, gross boy was practicing on the football field.

There was no way he could've done everything at a span of time. Unless he's smart, but we all know that's not true.

Alan told me that he was there all morning, and for some reason, I truly believe him. Maybe because he's telling the truth for once and not constantly lying straight to my face.

As I'm walking to my locker, I see Valentina with Gina laughing at something that's probably stupid. Litreally they laugh at the most stupidest things ever and it's annoying.

Valentina has her hair down with two strands of braids hanging loosely from her face. She is wearing a denim skirt and a pink crop top with her doc martens paired with it.

She looks so pretty it's litreally undeniable. Wait... did I just call her pretty? And why did my stomach feel weird when I said that?

Maybe I'm hungry or something. It definitely has to be that.

"Hey loser." I hear one of my bestfriends, Fernanda, call out pulling me out of my glance on Valentina. I turn around and smile at her softly, before closing my locker.

"Hey bitch." I reply, giving her a playful punch in the shoulder.

"What have you been up to? I barely see you now." Fernanda says with a pout plastered on her face.

With everything going on, I haven't had time to hang out with Fernanda and Deena. My brain is fried, I feel so stressed, and I'm not even the one getting threatened. Well, people know better anyways, everyone is scared of me.

"I know, I've just been busy lately." I sigh, running my fingers through the locks of my hair.

"With what? Fucking your boyfriend?" Fernanda says ironically, since she knows about his one-inch dick and how it doesn't satisfy me.

I laugh and roll my eyes playfully, before walking up to Valentina and Gina. Gina instantly squeals and hugs Fernanda tightly peckering kisses all over her face. I truly envy that they can just do that without feeling uncomfortable or.. without the homophobic comments from others.

"Okay that's enough, I don't want to be a third-wheeler." Valentina says crossing her arms and frowning.

My god she's adorable.

Wait what? What the fuck??? No. No way I just said that. What is wrong with me?

"Ummm, Heaven?"

I look up at Fernanda who's calling me, and she points behind me. I then around almost instantly only to be met upon my boyfriend kissing Stacey, one of the cheerleaders on my team with his hands on her waist. How fucking pathetic of him.

I shrug and shift my body towards Fernanda who look at at me in shock, as well as Gina and Valentina who looks confused.

"You don't care that he's kissing another girl in front of you?" Valentina questions, and I shake my head.

It's simple. I don't really love Alan, and as I've stated before, I'm only with him because he gives me more popularity in this school. Once we break up, my popularity will go down almost 50 percent. Plus, it's everyone's fantasy. Everyone wants us to be together because of our status. He's the captain of the football team, and I'm the captain of the cheerleading team. He's rich, and I'm rich. I didn't even want to be with him, till my dad basically forced me to get with him, since he's good friends with Alan's dad.