The Girl.

(524 words)

JJ POV:  Ever since y/n y/l/n moved here, things have been.. different. and not in a good way. See, she fit in immediately. by default she was a kook, her dad was a stupid fucking neurosurgeon or some fancy shit. So anyway she moved in, that girl Sarah took her in, and she's a kook. Not that big a deal, I mean my friends certainly like her as a surfing buddy, but for me, well... she's hot to say the least. My whole thing is more hook ups, but I can't get her off my mind. Currently we have this frenemies thing going on, and she really is sweet, but I just can't fucking trust her. I don't know why the rest of the crew can either, I mean she's a kook for chrissakes, whatever happened to P4L?

End of JJ POV

Y/N POV

So, hi, I'm y/n, and this is the deal, the 411 if you will, I just moved here. My best friend is Sarah Cameron, and I am single baby! I am what they call around kildare a "kook", but I have some "pogue"-y tendencies (i.e. surfer chic, parents don't give a shit,  y'know, et cetera) but goddamn, I am livin' large, enjoying myself. I won't lie, having money is nice, going shopping with Sarah is nicer, but I do wish the pogues trusted me more... I know I sound like a huge bitch, but I would say I'm a nice person! I just simply have the looks and smarts to get out of anything I want!

                                                                          The Girlies <3

Kiki

y/n istg what are these names

Sarebear

second that, biotch

                                                                                                                                                                 Me

                                                                              look yall are just lucky this isn't "the whores"

Kiki

aaaaaanyway everyone's meeting at the boneyard for a kegger later, yall in?

Y/N i know a certain someone who'll be there who's name starts with a "j" and ends 

in a "j"

Sarebear  

she'll be there.

Y/N POV        

As I'm getting ready for the boneyard, Sarah starts hammering me with questions. "Soooooo, what are you gonna do to impress you-know-who?"

"I told you, S, he doesn't like me, and he never will, so you can just drop it."

"Ok jeez Ms. Snappy, at least he won't with an outfit!"

I quickly throw on some ripped black booty shorts over a white bikini, and then we have to go, Sarah's meeting her boyfriend John B there, and so I'm hoping she won't ditch me for him, at least I'll have kie. As soon as we get there i spot "you-know-who", who's got that adorable little side smirk going on, the kind you want to kiss off his face. Not make it go away per se, more like control it, make it yours. Oh my god y/n, stop thinking about kissing him (if you get previous reference ily) and then I head over to Kie.

JJ POV                                                                                                                                                                                               

So, y/n just walked up, and holy shit, I have never seen anything more beautiful. She's like a greek goddess I swear... I can't tell if I should go up to her or not....

To be continued????

A/N

hey anyone if you clicked on my story! hope you enjoyed the first chapter! do we want more? lmk!!! have a great day bbs!!