𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘶𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸!

𝘈𝘯𝘥, 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘸

.

.

.

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. . .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

Opening her eyes, the first thing she saw was the sight of the rising sun. She was in a field, surrounded by flowers, all withstanding the breeze that seemed to hit upon them. Y/N's hair flowed along the wind, only for her to realize her hair was opened up.

She felt energetic, for the first time her life she felt alive; Her body and mind as if completely healed from the past which was lying in shatters behind her mind.

She still felt a little wobbly as her body seemed not to stand itself, she felt  onto the ground upon the flowers. Why did she felt so happy? Was it because of the environment she was in? Was the air filled with something that made her felt happy? relieved? relaxed?

The feeling was so unfamiliar yet so familiar, and she couldn't shake the feeling of her.

"I think you slept pretty well my dear" 

Y/N turned to the source of the voice, to see a  a young man with a dark brown mullet with purplish undertones that covered his eyes and hangs around his neck. 

He looked handsome. And as if a memory clicked on her mind, she ran into his arms and buried her face on his chest as both seemed to fall on the ground. It was him, her other half, her other significant.

It was Edgar Allan Poe, Her lover. 

And with her in his arms, she never wished to be separated again.

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. . .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

.

.

.

ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿ' ᶠᵒʳ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᴾⁱⁿᵏ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒʳᵃⁿᵍᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵉˢ,

 ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿ' ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ᶜʰⁱˡᵈⁱˢʰ