【Chapter 10】

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘:

 𝕄𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝. 

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕤𝕙𝕚 ℕ𝕠 𝕂𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕒. 

ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕤 𝕒𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕.

Note:

 This story is a work of fiction... 

Fanfiction.

First person POV

I saw Aqua... he got out of the bed... Ai was stretching and Ruby was asleep...

*DING* 

Ai sent a tweet about the dome...

She went to the door as I followed her...

*DONG*

Ai walked to the door... thinking about breakfast... the dome... everyone would be really happy...

She opened the door...

A man in a black hoodie holding a bouquet of roses... white roses.

"Ai..." she jolted at the unknown voice...

"Congrats on your performance at the dome... how're the twins?" Said the man in a shaky and nervous voice..

My stomach turned... as I knew what was happening... I ran and yelled to her... as the moment seemed slower... and I wasn't moving...

Ai's eyes widened... this man knew the secret..

As he suddenly dropped the bouquet...

Revealing a knife...

A knife he lifelessly gripped with both hands... as he thrusted it into Ai's abdomen...

For Ai it was normal to felt shock, pain... fear... yet never really showed it... and hid it behind the mask of an idol...

But nothing ... but pure willpower... could stop her from hiding it this time...

Her eyes widened at the pain... trying to move back...

I continued running to her... yet I never moved.

I called out to her... yet time seemed frozen... her eyes widened, the knife stabbing her... 

The petals flying with the wind...

Her body recoiling back from the pain...

The blood staining her white clothing...

Aqua opening the door... his shocked eyes...

The killer was yelling things... Yet I couldn't hear them...

Aqua was shocked looking at the scene... Ai covering her abdomen with her arms and cowering in pain.. sweat running from her face as she started talking back to the killer...

She said some things that... I couldn't hear... yet I felt like I knew each word she said...

And the Killer recoiled back in shock... as he ran outside... and never looked back.

Ai lost strength in her to stay up... and slumped down against a door leading to the entrance... Aqua hanging the phone... and yelling more... trying to stop the bleeding...