𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 ఌ︎

꧁ 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?
                  𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐚𝐭𝐞 ꧂

        ꧁ 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?                   𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢 𝐚𝐭𝐞 ꧂

         𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦; 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞; 𝐈𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐚𝐠𝐞; 18, it depends on the story

𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫; 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲; 𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲; she's a really nice character at first sight and can give you the impression that she's pretty and good, but in reality she gets into all the trouble ever possible, as a hobby she practices painting and in general everything related to brushes, even pottery although you don't have say this; she loves rings, belts and accessories in general so much that every time she jingles something Isolda makes an appearance and you know she's already there.

𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲; her mother was forced to marry a fluent American man; the native girl's mother is Asian. in Isolde's family, marriages must be arranged, but not out of love, so she ended up. Isolda looks like her father and even if they seem to be a united family, it is not like that at all. he hates more his father who is anchored in vices. very much.

𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨; she likes to volunteer at an animal shelter and when she's stressed she likes to take care of plant. she is not a bad person, but not very good either. she cannot stand the smell of coffee and is allergic to pollen.

✵ 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 ✵

✵ 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 ✵

N/A; thoughts on sweet Isolda?