✧˚ · 𝐨𝐧𝐞

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 the fuck? Mom, you gotta back me up on this! You're basically sending me to a fucking adoption center, and you thought I'd be okay with this?"

"Samantha, you know your dad only wants what's best for you. Wales will be a good opportunity to meet new people like you!"

"Fuck off. Dad, where'd you even find out about this place? It's looks like it's from the 1980's or some shit. And who the fuck's name is 'Peregrine'? That sounds fucking ancient."

"Don't be rude honey. You remember your cousin, Jacob?" Henry says.

"Yeah, what about him?"

"His grandpa was there. You can go with Jacob; he's going on a trip with his dad there."

"I'm gonna have to go on a trip with Eddie fucking Munster? That's even worse. That nerd probably can't handle any of the words that come out of my mouth." Samantha said.

"Honey, don't be rude. He doesn't look like Eddie Munster, and you are certainly not going to offend him or his dad." Nicole responds.

"I wouldn't if I didn't have to go! Just because I'm basically a fucking Elsa rip-off doesn't mean I should be sent away!"

"You're going, and that's that. We're doing all of this just so you could learn more about Peculiars! I know I'm an Ymbryne, but I don't have all of the answers. I'm not as skilled as Miss Peregrine, so you'll have to learn from her! This is non-negotiable, I'm not gonna argue with you anymore. I love you, and goodnight, Sammy." Nicole says just before she storms out of the room.

Samantha instantly felt bad, and from the look on Henry's face, he could tell. Nicole had never yelled like that before, and the fact that Samantha had pushed her that far, was quite upsetting.

"Goodnight, dad." Samantha said with a tight-lipped smile, then walked into her room.

HOW DO U GUYS LIKE MY 1ST CHAPTER??? 😊 critisism or however u spell it is much appreciated :)⋆ ˚。⋆˚ ⋆𝟑𝟑𝟔 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒

⋆ ˚。⋆˚ ⋆
𝟑𝟑𝟔 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒