[Chapter 1] - Promise for the Future

Battles after battles, conflicts against each other, the Seven Archons and the renegade Herrschers that fought for humanity have finally won the victory that was long overdue. However, it was fated that the Truth, Origin and Finality would give their lives to seal away the Honkai forever but... an outlier, an interloper, a variable changed it all.

(Y/N) (L/N), once the weakest individual to be enrolled into St. Freya Academy, now the strongest mortal in the new world and era, bearer of the title; Geo Archon and Celestial itself. He sought to do what must be done, what should be done and that is to right all the wrongs.

To restore balance to this world, (Y/N)... must erase himself as the anomaly along with the Honkai itself out of this universe, and only then would the world be saved.

(Y/N) has come to accept what he is, an anomaly, an existence that should never had existed in the first place, and that's why... he's more than glad to end the whole war if it means no one else would be sacrificed, no one else would be sad for anyone else.

After all... he's just... the lone Einherjar who stood at the top by himself as an Archon.

Yet, everyone he knew and met, all of them tried to stop him from committing the action of his erasure from existence. Thus one last conflict born out of love and desperation was fought but ultimately, (Y/N) emerged as the victor as he walked to the light.

Their pleas and threats that called out to him was all simply ignored as (Y/N) only gave them a sad smile, of acceptance as he bid them farewell along with this world.

"There's no need to mourn for someone like me, if I'm just a conduit, a scapegoat for a better future... then that is all I ask for."

"I don't want a future without you! No..! We don't want that future!!"

Multiple voices all singlehandedly agreed on that single statement as Kiana desperate tried to break through the golden barrier that separated them, nothing could pass through as long as (Y/N) wills it, and the Valkyries, his fellow Archons and the Herrschers could only watch as he walked closer to the light, leading to the final chapter.

"Then this is... my promise for the future."

They all cried out as (Y/N) disappeared into the light, what remains of the only gateway to the core, the heart of the whole existence of the Honkai then closed.

"(Y/N)!!!"

Their voices screamed out together but the one they called to never responded again.

================================

The former Herrscher of Reason opened his eyes slowly as he reminisce the day the Honkai was finally sealed away for good, humanity as a whole celebrated.