Chapter 1

3rd Person P.O.V

It had been 5 years since his mother's death. 5 years since the Yakuza got them involved in their incident. The green-haired boy remembered seeing a face in the fire. A man with sharp golden eyes and half a plague mask.

Soon the man jolted up from his bed.

Izuku's P.O.V

I was panting, it felt like I couldn't breathe. Soon my breath slowed down. Grabbing my water bottle off the nightstand, I chugged the last of it and crumpled the bottle.

"2:00 am, and that same dream... I should check the forum," I mumbled to myself as I peeled back the thin blanket and sat in front of my desk.

The computer light blinded me temporarily before I adjusted to it. I logged onto my d@rknet account and looked at the threads connecting to the Shie Hassaikai.

"Still no addresses but one report of a little girl in their custody, but for what..."

I kept browsing the forum for any other leads about possible alliances. Until I found the League. It'll do, especially if I want to find more clues.

Logging out, I walked into the bathroom and took a melatonin gummy. After I took it, I climbed back into bed and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

-The Next Morning-

I turned off my alarm and hopped in the shower. After that I put in my contacts and put on my wig, heading off to work.

I had to pay the bills somehow and the risk of getting recognized is still high.

"Hisashi! Glad to see you not have eyebags for once."

"Yeah yeah, and no cat scratches?"

"Not this week because I got lickables for the strays now," the ravenette said.

"As if that would stop them," I quipped as I went to the backroom to grab some tokens and prizes.

During the day I work behind the prize counter at Amuseum Shimizu.

It's mainly a hangout for teens but at least they aren't dicks. Mostly.

Kobayashi-San is a chill manager. He's like an older brother. His quirk is growing plants but he's a huge cat lover. He just grows catnip and cat grass whenever he sees a cat.

"Oh yeah, did you eat? Drinking an energy drink doesn't count."

"Yesn't"

He sighed and went to his bag and dug out two protein bars. "It ain't much but you still need to eat kid."

"Boss, I'm twenty"

"And? You're still younger than me, you're still growing."

I sighed and grabbed the bar from him, "Thanks."

He smiled softly and went to adjust the prize machines. No matter how many people think the games are rigged, they just lack skill.

"Alright then, time to be productive before my patrol," I said as I stretched.