𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 ༆

༆ 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 ༆

𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦; 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐲

𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞; 𝐈𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞

𝐚𝐠𝐞; 18, it depends on the story

𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫; 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞

𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲; 𝐛𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥

𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲; Iyana is the stubborn type of person and vehemently refuses to bow down to a man, considering the time they were in, a bit rebellious and adventurous so she gets into any trouble possible and can't contain her curiosity; it is also very complicated in some situations. she is calculating and very cold with those around her, but she also has moments when she is gentler only with those who deserve it. good luck with her, you will need.

𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲; Russian, although raised and adopted by an American family, raised somewhere far from all true nature. she has always felt like a full-fledged American, although she wants to meet her real family, but she is too proud to do so. however, there were moments when someone related to her appearance in the family where she lives, she knows that she is different from all the others. but he has a good family.

𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨; if you want to sweeten her, you better shut up or maybe bring her some sweets, especially the cookies that calm the girl down. In his spare time he loves to ride and is good at it; her passion is horse riding and she has a thoroughbred black stallion named Calypso that runs away like the wind. the smell of mint is specific to her. he likes strong flavors and essences.

༄ 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 ༄ N/A; opinion about the sinner Iyana?

༄ 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 ༄
N/A; opinion about the sinner Iyana?