Part 2: Meet Squid Squad!

Hey guys!! Not many people saw this, so I'll settle with two votes lol, So here's your squid squad chapter!!

You decide to go with Murasaki, there was something about him that simply made you...trust him. After getting some stuff, you go to the place where Murasaki and two others live.
"Ok so.. Y/N was it?? It is? Good!! Glad I got it right! I'm gonna need you to be cool... I haven't exactly...told the others yet...so just stay behind me for a little, ok?" Murasaki says.
You give a quick nod.
"Great! Now let's just hope they...don't...mind..."
You and Murasaki head in, to see two other inklings inside.
"Hey guys.. I'm back!!"
A blue haired inkling walks up to him. "Yo Mura!! You're back a little early-... who is that?"
Before he can finish, he sees you, as you awkwardly wave hello.
"..so there migggghhhhht be something I gotta talk to you and Nami about..."
"...Mmm. Alright."
The other inkling, an orange haired one, is laying down on the couch.
"Oh, hey Murasaki! Why are you back so early?"
He points to you as you wave to her too.
"Oh. Hey there, stranger."
The blue haired inkling clears his throat before saying,
"So... who's this... random octoling..and why are they here..and are they dangerous..?"
"Of course not!! They're... just in need of some help..." Murasaki awkwardly says.
You nod. Just to insure they know you aren't a threat.
"Hmm... I don't know... we can't just let a random octoling into our place.."
The blue haired inkling says, slightly worried.
The orange haired inkling intervenes,
"While I do agree this is definitely... sudden.. we do have an extra room ever since well... Ikkan left.."
The room goes slightly quiet for a moment.
"But, yeah we have an extra room you can stay in! Anyway.. Ichiya? You decided yet?"
"I mean... they seem cool. I wouldn't really mind. Anyways, what's your name..random.. octo-?"
You thank them for letting you stay and introduce yourself, and that you had recently escaped, which is why your here.
"Well, the names Ichiya! Welcome... here I guess!"
"And I'm Namida. Nami's fine too." She flashes a quick smile.
They slowly turn over to Murasaki.
"Oh-! Yeah- I guess I haven't.. exactly properly introduced myself... I'm Murasaki! Nice to meet you! Or... is that the right wording? Anyway- I'm gonna go back out, but you can stay here if you want! Or come with me!!"

Hey guys!! Thanks for reading, this was fun, but now it's over for now!! This brings you to another decision!!
Do you:
Come with Murasaki to buy some stuff for yourself, and bond with him in general?
Or do you:
Stay at your new home with Namida and Ichiya and get to bond with them more and know them better?

The choice is yours! Have fun!! Vote in the comments!!