Aftermath

Ryusei's house...

"Wow. Of all the rings out there, you chose the mobius ring. Very fitting for your relationship," commented Takumi.

"Sana, this was the bond I was talking about," said Manaka. "Fate has really set the two of you up for life."

"Congratulations you two!" yelled Ono. "I always knew you guys were going to be together."

"Calm down a bit Ono," smiled Nishi. "The neighbors are going to complain if you get too loud."

"You both realize that the camera was still running when you proposed, right?" asked Touma.

"Wow! They made it on TV as well!" exclaimed Yuri.

Kenji placed a hand on Ryusei's shoulder. "Congrats buddy. I might have to ask you for some advice soon."

"Ask you mom to send us all copies, Ren," smiled Rindo.

"Will do," replied Ren. "I'm sure a lot of people are going nuts right now."

Sana was still blushing over the recent event.

"Of all the times though, did you have to ask me during the event?" asked Sana.

"Yeah. The Guerilla Tournament is a special tournament for the two of us and if I didn't propose there, then where would I?"

"So when's the wedding date?" asked Ichiho.

"I'm not sure yet," answered Ryusei. "But it might be in June. We still have school to finish and some planning left to do."

"Well, looks like you will see me in the wedding dress I designed for Dianthus after all," commented Sana.

"Wait, you heard that?" asked Ryusei. "And still remember?"

Sana nodded and giggled upon seeing her husband's reaction to this revelation.

"Of course I did, and how can I forget? You jumped into the sea just to get my Dianthus back for me and cheered me up when I thought it was lost."

"Like I said, it was fate, not luck," commented Manaka.

"Say Sana, what do you plan on doing after Gunpla Breakers Battle Space ends?" asked Touma.

"Well originally, I planned to return to build only like many people have," started Sana. "But now, I'm thinking about working with animation and joining Ryusei in the games he plans to play."

Ryusei nodded and turned to Touma. "I've decided to continue creating new builds and play other Gundam games like Gundam Dynasty Warriors. Feel free to join me when you want."

"Wow! I can't believe it's about to end. Kotomori Enterprises is gonna have to change its focus if it plans to survive," commented Ran. She had just finished cleaning up the rest of the event and was now there to pick up her daughter.

"I know. So many things that held memories of this game are about to end," added Maedo. "I wonder if this is a sign that we are truly at the end."

Everyone looked around Ryusei's room and their gunplas before Ryusei spoke.

"For every end, there's a beginning. We've all played our part in making this end strong, so let's all make way for new things to begin."

He set down his HGUC Rx-78-2 Gundam Revive next to Sana's Dianthus Gundam before he smiled and walked out of his room with the rest of his friends and fiance.

Wedding Chapel Groom's Room...

"Look up Touma, there's no need to be worried."

"It's Rindo. Of course I'm going to be worried, Ryusei. Now is everything alright? Tie straight? Suit smooth?" asked Touma.