soo jin?

"I record a video of me giving a tutorial for making the cure i sent this video to youtube the next day i get 10k views and comments i read one of the comments".

COMMENTS 

Kimiko**)_: "the cure worked, Thanks:)".

Theplayer667: "i tried this and actually  thought it was a waste of time but i was wrong it actually worked". 

Ariana^gurl)*: "Thanks for this vid i thought its gonna be an end to this world".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Everyone was thanking me i got happy because it worked out for everyone".

"Riya started screaming i got up and started looking for her but then i found her in the kitchen THERE WAS FIRE".

riya: U-um "Iwantedtocookbuttheniforgottoswitchoffthestoveimsorrry" ( I wanted to cook but then i forgot to switch off the stove im sorry) 

"I ran to get a fire extinguisher and sprayed it there was grey smoke which made my eyes watery riya ran because she knows what is gonna happen next. I ran after her with a pan in my hand ready to kill her".

riya: y/n im sorrrry 

y/n: yahh!! you are a 28 year old and you still dont know how to cook 

riya: im sorrrrry master 

"I stopped running and went to the kitchen and yelled at riya "don't you dare step inside the kitchen" riya nodded in fear I started to cook food while thinking that how she almost could have killed us all, after cooking food i went to the dinning table to place the plates and called riya we started eating we chit chat then riya suddenly told that can we go pay a visit to the school tomorrow i hesitated because anny is there im afraid that she will kill us but agreed cause i wanna see is soo jin is there".

"next day we went to the school it was a mess we took some spray bottles incase we see a zombie i had no idea where everyone went because the school gate was open and i could see blood everywhere we searched the school to find no one we went outside the school gate then i saw a familiar girl walking not a human but zombie when she turned around i froze it was soo jin blood was dripping from her eyes she got scratches everywhere my legs were froze i was not able to run she was coming close to me each step she took my eyes turned watery  my hands started shaking riya had no idea so she holds my hand and starts running i wanted to go back to soo jin but by the time we were surrounded by zombies they were uncountable  i came back to my senses and started to spray but i-it was not working neither did riya's spray we were circled but i took a baseball bat and started hitting the zombies it knocked them down which gave me hope i started hitting the zombies with my baseball bat but soon the baseball bat broke i took riya's hand and started running towards the school because i know the zombies will follow us and there is no hidding spots anymore we ran inside the school locked the gate i was relieved i sat down breathing heavily but something was bothering my heart and mind i look up to the gate to see soo jin being like one of the zombies i couldn't controll it anymore i broke down seeing her like that she was my first best friend ever".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------