chapter 3

Rimuru pov

It's been 2 days since I was born in this world, Ciel has given me a lot of information from this world, from the power of the gods to the existence of the silver sea, besides that I have also fought several times against Anos and his friends... Anos's friends have considerable strength strong especially sasha and misha...if they fight seriously maybe they can balance shuna's strength....besides that lay also has a great talent in swordsmanship..if he practices a little more maybe he can hold his own against hinata...for anos, I don't know much about his strength because we both always hold back when fighting. Now I'm eating with my new family....mom and dad are always happy when we eat until anos talks and makes mom a little lethargic...

Anos: I will go back to layer 100 soon (anos said without an expression on his face)

Izabella:uh..why so fast...can't you wait a little longer?

Anos: sorry... but I already promised to lay

(Oiii ciel...you said layer 100 and above can withstand my strength, right?)

Ciel: yes master

(Alright)

Izabella: If that's the case, make sure to take care of yourself... don't do anything dangerous..

Anos: don't worry.. after all, I'm a demon king

Rimuru: anos nii can I come with you?

Anos: y..

Anos didn't even have time to speak, mother already gave an answer

Izabella: no!!!!!!

Rimuru: eh....why?

Izabella: the place your brother is going to is very dangerous...plus you are still two days old

Gusta: what your mother said is true...we know you have a great talent in magic but you are only 2 days old..you still don't have enough experience in fighting...

Arcana: that's right rimuru.. the place we are going to is very dangerous...

Rimuru: but...

Izabella: no but...

(Tch...ciel what do I have to do to get them to let me come with anos?)

Ciel: I suggest master to say that master doesn't want to be away from anos...

Rimuru: but I don't want to be away from anos nii.. I want to stay with him.... (plead)

Izabella: rimuru..don't you mind being away from mom and dad? (feigning sadness)

Rimuru: yes...

Izabella and Gusta: eh....you're lying right? (crying)

Rimuru: no..

(I'm sorry mom and dad but I have to go there)

Arcana: (smiling)....I just found out that you are very spoiled with anos rimuru

Rimuru: please...(pretending to cry)

Izabella: but...

Gusta: it's okay dear...besides anos and arcana are with her...she will definitely be safe

Izabella: I know..but still...

Izabella:huh....well I'll let you...but you must always be with your brother

Rimuru: yes...I promise...

(Thank you ciel...you always have a way to solve a problem..)

Ciel: of course..I'm the smartest person in the whole world...(proud)