The choice...

Hey... So... I'm trying to start updating more on the weekends and week days. Cause, usually on the weekends I'm doing nothing... and yea... So... this is the next chapter... I'm actually so glad readers and Yashrio are enjoying the story. ^^ So... Continuing now. ~ Pop_The_Dark

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allen's P.O.V

My heart was pounding out of my chest, I never knew that Lavi would be so close. Could this actually be happening, when we both pulled away from each others faces, I wanted to kiss him so badly.

Lavi's P.O.V

I regretting pulling away from his lips. I wanted to just pull him back, not giving a care in the world if the others were watching. My mind was just thinking about Allen, everyday, every hour, every minute, and even every second. But, I couldn't... I was a bookman. Bookmans aren't aloud to love others. Not a soul... That made my heart sink....

Everyone's View

After that...

Allen was sitting in his room, wondering what had happened. He knew he fell for Lavi, from the start... Allen stayed still abit. Tim was laying on his head, sleeping like always when he wasn't doing anything. The young snow white haired male didn't stop thinking about what had happened earlier that day. It was just swimming around in his head and he hated it. Yet again, he loved it.

While Allen was thinking, he heard his door being knocked on. He didn't want to stand up, but did anyway. Tim flew off of Allen's head and went to lay onto the soft plumped pillow. The smaller male headed to the door, and slowly opened it. He noticed that it was Lavi. Lavi had his hand on his head, and was looking down at Allen.

Allen's pure pale face flushed a redish color; blushing of course. "Y-Yeah..." Allen mumbled and looked down. "Hey, can I talk with you?" Lavi commented. Allen nodded lightly and opened the door wider for the other to enter the room. Lavi walked in the room fully. Lavi's orbs looked at the other. He went and sat down onto the bed. "S-So, what is I-It about?" He shuttered out his words, as he sat down next to the red haired male. Lavi turned his head and opened his mouth, but not a word had been spoken. "I... wanted to talk about... U-Um.." Should Lavi tell the other that he loved him, or tell him that he was leaving again for a few months.

Lavi looked at him, then blinked lightly. "I...--" Allen suddenly cut the other off. Then kissed him. Lavi's eyes widen looking at him, he didn't kiss back for a second. "A-Allen" he pulled away, after he kissed back. Allen blushed deeply, "I r-really needed t-to" he mumbled. "I... really need to do this..."

Lavi suddenly pinned the other down to the bed... Lavi leaned into the smaller male's soft lips and kissed it faintly. A noise slipped... that filled the room.

The rest was history...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, can you guess what happened?

If you can't then... I will eat your face ^~^ - Pop_the_dark

Enjoy the story...