6

Dream Sub
Tommy dom

Tommy woke up, he had baggy eyes, tommy stood up and walked towards the lava.

He gazed at the hot lava.. until dream patted Tommy's shoulder, tommy turned looking at dream "honey I made a drawing! It's both of us escaping prison!" Dream said holding up the drawing "oh it's very.. ugly" tommy said as he snatched it away from dreams hand, tommy had thrown the drawing into the lava.

Dream watched as his art was thrown away, dream started to cry "no!" Dream said "bitch? Your crying over a drawing?" Tommy said as he laughed lightly "your a pussy, if something happens to you" tommy said as he ran towards dream, pushing him against the wall hardly.

"You better face it like a man" tommy said as dream cried "your still crying? Jeez, your a fucking pussy." Tommy said as he pushed dream onto the floor "a few years ago, you destroyed my brothers county, and now it'll be my turn to destroy you" tommy said.

"Wait do you mean lmanbrug?" Dream said "it's been long I've ever heard that fucking name, all because of you and techno, you 2 shit heads destroyed tge county I used to care about" tommy said as he turned around and sat away from dream.

Dream laid on the floor and cried.

"Dream" tommy said "ye-yea?" Dream said as he sniffed "keep your fucking voice down you sound like a little bitch" tommy yelled "sorry.." dream said as he tried to keep his crying sounds down.

-hours later-

Tommy realized that dream was asleep, he stood up and walked towards dream, he removed his pants and lined his dick into dreams mouth.

He started to pick up the pace, tommy looked down at dream, he was still asleep "you stupid whore" tommy said as he kept going.

Dream woke up and realized that he felt a dick in his mouth, dream started to bob on Tommy's dick.

Tommy fell over and laid on the floor, still gripping dreams hair, dream bobbed his head up and down on Tommy's dick, dream made noises as he bobbed faster, tommy groaned and felt close, tommy closed his eyes as tommy pushed dreams head down..

Dream began to choke, tommy pushed dreams head down even more until he cummed.

"Thanks that's all I need" tommy said as he pulled his pants up to his waist.

He felt sleepy immediately so he collapsed onto the obsidian floor and slept.

Dream enjoyed it until he heard Sam chuckle"it's my turn princess" Sam said as dream stepped back, he saw the lava rised down and there he was.

It was Sam

"I'm coming for that ass!" Sam said, Sam was hairy, Sam didn't have clothes on except for his white underwear.

Sam activated the bridge and grabbed dream, dream screamed and cried "TOMMY! HELP!" Dream screamed and yelled but tommy was a deep sleeper type.

Sam pinned dream against the obsidian wall and fucked him or should I say rape him.

-a few hours later-

Sam was finished and left.

Dream laid on the floor, naked, he was crying as he covered his mouth since tommy thinks that dream is a pussy and a bitch dream cried as tears came down onto the obsidian floor.

Eventually dream slept.. crying..

This wasn't his first time