Bad Boy's Bride : A Gilmore Girls Love Story - Jess Mariano

Request by: Request by: JulzLovDraco4Eva

Warning: This one-shot includes themes of elopement and family disapproval, as well as a brief mention of protective behavior from family and friends.

Summary: Y/n, secretly attracted to bad boys, falls for Jess Mariano and they elope. Despite their struggles, they find happiness in their love for each other and Y/n discovers a new passion for singing.

Y/n had been friends with Rory since they were little, and every year they had an annual sleepover. This year was no different, except for the fact that Lorelai had invited her friend Luke and his nephew Jess over for dinner. Y/n had never met Jess before, but as soon as she saw him, she was captivated by him. He had an air of mystery and danger that drew her in, and she couldn't help but steal glances at him throughout dinner.

After dinner, Y/n and Rory went to her room to chat. Y/n was a bit shy, but she knew she could trust Rory with anything. "Rory, I think I have a crush on Jess," she admitted.

Rory's eyes widened in surprise. "Jess? Y/n, he's kind of a bad boy."

Y/n shrugged. "I know, but there's just something about him that I find really attractive. I don't want anyone to know, though."

Rory nodded in understanding. "I won't tell anyone. But just be careful, okay?"

Y/n smiled. "I will. Thanks, Rory."

The next day, Y/n was getting ready for her date with Jess. She was nervous, but excited at the same time. Rory helped her pick out an outfit and do her hair and makeup, but she still warned her to be careful. Y/n knew she could handle herself, though.

When Jess arrived to pick her up, Y/n's heart was racing. He looked even more handsome than she remembered. They went to a nearby park for a picnic, and as they ate and talked, Y/n found herself falling even more for him. He was charming, funny, and insightful, and he seemed to understand her in a way that no one else ever had.

As the sun began to set, Jess surprised Y/n by leaning in for a kiss. It started off soft and gentle, but soon became more passionate. Y/n felt her heart pounding in her chest as he pulled away. "Y/n, I know this might seem sudden, but I feel like I've known you forever," he said. "Will you elope with me?"

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise. Elope? It was a crazy idea, but it was also incredibly romantic. "Yes," she said without hesitation.

So they secretly got married and he dropped her off at Rory's afterwards, kissing her goodbye as his new wife. When Rory saw the ring on Y/n's finger, she couldn't believe it. "Y/n, you didn't!"

Y/n smiled shyly. "I did. We eloped."

Lorelai and Y/n's mother walked in just then, and they both caught sight of the ring. They were about to tell Y/n off for getting married so suddenly, but when they saw the look on her face, they softened and asked her how she felt. Y/n was about to cry, but she managed to choke out, "I feel happy. I love Jess."

Lorelai and Y/n's mother exchanged a look, then Lorelai put a hand on Y/n's shoulder. "Okay, then. You're an adult, and you can make your own decisions. Just promise me you'll be careful and keep us updated."

Y/n nodded gratefully, then rushed out to be with Jess. As soon as he saw her arrive, they gave each other a loving kiss and were happy to have each other forever. They headed inside to their new life as husband and wife.

Over the next few weeks, Y/n and Jess kept their marriage a secret from everyone. They had a small ceremony in a nearby town, with just a few close friends and family members in attendance. It was simple, but beautiful, and Y/n knew that she had made the right decision.

Eventually, they decided to tell Rory and Lorelai, and they were nervous about their reactions. They knew that Rory would be happy for them, but they weren't sure how Lorelai would take the news. They arranged to meet at Luke's diner, and Y/n felt like her heart was in her throat the whole way there.

When they arrived, Rory greeted them with a smile, but Lorelai looked suspicious. "What's going on?" she asked.

Y/n took a deep breath and held up her left hand, revealing her wedding ring. "Jess and I got married," she said quietly.

There was a stunned silence, then Rory let out a whoop of joy and hugged them both. Lorelai looked like she had swallowed a lemon, but after a moment, she said, "Well, congratulations, I guess. You're both adults and can make your own decisions. I just hope you've thought this through."

Y/n nodded, feeling relieved. "We have. We love each other, and we want to be together."

Jess put an arm around her, and they both smiled at each other. They knew that there would be challenges ahead, but they were ready to face them together. And with Rory's support, they knew they could get through anything.

As they left the diner, Y/n's mother caught up with them. "I'm happy for you, sweetie," she said, giving her a hug. "Just promise me you'll take care of each other."

Y/n nodded, feeling grateful for her mother's support. She knew that not everyone would understand their decision, but she didn't care. She was happy, and that was all that mattered.

As they walked down the street, Jess took her hand and gave it a squeeze. "I love you," he said.

Y/n smiled up at him. "I love you too."

And with that, they set off down the road, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead, together.

As Y/n and Jess walked down the street, hand in hand, they felt like nothing could stop them. They had each other, and that was all that mattered.

Over the next few months, they settled into married life. They rented a small apartment together and worked hard to make ends meet. Jess worked at a local bookstore, and Y/n found a job at a nearby coffee shop. They didn't have much money, but they were happy.

Rory visited them often, and Lorelai eventually came around, too. They saw that Y/n and Jess were happy together and that they were making it work. Even Y/n's mother, who had been so protective of her, came to accept their relationship.

One day, as Y/n and Jess were walking through town, they saw a poster for an open mic night at a local bar. Y/n had always loved to sing, but she had never performed in public before. Jess encouraged her to give it a try, and she finally agreed.

The night of the open mic, Y/n was nervous. Her hands shook as she took the stage, but as soon as she started to sing, she felt like she was in her element. The audience was captivated, and when she finished, they gave her a standing ovation.

As Y/n came off stage, Jess was waiting for her with a huge smile on his face. "That was amazing," he said, giving her a hug.

Y/n felt like she was on top of the world. She had found love and happiness with Jess, and now she had discovered a new passion in life. With Jess by her side, she knew that anything was possible.

And as they walked home that night, hand in hand, Y/n knew that she had found her happily ever after.