The first day.

Heyy I'm bri I'm 17 and I'm 5'1 ,brown skin anyway so I was at school in the hall with my friend kia and we was just talking and playing around with our friends as usual the late bell rang and we all said bye and ran to class it's the first week so I didn't know all my classes that good. So I finally make it to class after 10min and I sit down I'm minding my business as usual I pull my mask down because it was messing up my lipgloss and ion like that so the teacher ask would I like a new mask that wouldn't touch my mouth. So I say yes and he hand me a new mask. I put it on and the teacher ask was that better I said yes and he walked away so this boy turn around and says you know that's not better and we both laughed bc it really wasn't better it hurt tf outta my ears. So I said Ik I just don't want it touching my lip gloss with a giggle. Then the teacher walks back up and says are u sure your in this class I don't see your name so I say I think so and show him my schedule. Turns out I'm in the wrong class so I'm gathering my things to leave but before I go I hand the boy my phone and tell him to put his number in it. So he puts his number in and I leave so I'm going to my right class which is literally next door to his and my friends in there so I'm coo wit that ig so I sit down I start to text him so we talking getting to know each other he seem real cool. I say I never even asked your name he said my name dre hbu? So I tell him my name. so I'm talking to my friend Kia and riah again we laughing as usual in our own world then the bell ring so I'm hurrying up grabbing my stuff telling them to come on because I'm shy and I didn't want him to see me leaving class. So it's the end of the day and I go home and we still texting so he tellin me bout his self still and I start telling him about me so I say I'm not gonna lie to you I talk a lot. He was like it's coo ion mind fr with a laugh so I'm like ok you saying that now so he then asked me to go to homecoming with him I was a lil hesitant to say yes bc I had already told somebody I would go with them but this boy was so fine I couldn't say no. So fast forward a week later and he's being all dry while texting so I'm like what's wrong why u acting funny he brush it off and say nun so like ok then so I'm leaving my last class finna go home. I'm outside waiting for my mom then he walks out so we talking waiting together then his moms pulls up so we say our goodbyes and they pull off my mom pulled up rt after so I leave get home change my clothes eat and take a nap so I was up it's like 7:30-8 so I see he texted me so I pick up my phone finna text back.

Dre: wyd
Me: nothin my bad I just woke up
Dre: it's coo
Me: wyd?

So he leaves me on delivered till like 12 so I text him and ask why he acting so weird so then he tells me ion know if I wanna talk to you because I don't like the way you carry yourself. So I just laughed bc Ik I do be looking a mess at school so I'm like how can u say that when u never seen me outta school. so he was like ok you rt I guess. So another week goes by we haven't talked that much. But then I get a text and it's him.

Dre: what colors we doing for homecoming
Me: umm idk fr you can pick
Dre: ok u wanna do blue and gold?
Me: we can idm fr
Dre: Ight

So we stop texting and I start looking for blue dresses