Home "Sweet" home

2 Year timeskip brought to you by Homeschooling

My mom gave up. She gave it all up, why wouldn't she? She lost her husband. The mother of the other family, she gave us everything she had. We turned her down, after all, she really didn't have much. She only had what she needed.

School starts tomorrow, and I already have my bag packed. I'm nervous though, Its my first year in public school sense dad died. And more than that, Turns out my grade is in high school in south park. So not only am I new to public school, but im in highschool. Luckily all kids in my grade are new to highschool.

" Y/N GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE. ITS TIME FOR DINNER AND YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW" My mom screamed from downstairs. I put my phone in my pocket and went down for dinner. To my surprise (Not) I have to fend for myself. I decided to just heat up Chicken alfredo leftovers (Just alfredo if you're vegitarian). "Hurry up. I want you in bed by 9:30 (pm)( 21:30 as a 24 hour clock time) I quickly finished it all and went upstairs. 

I layed in my bed, turning my phone on. 

I opened my messages, clicking the groupchat from my old school back in (wherever you live)

Lexi: Wheres Y/N?

Tiernan: moved to south park i think

Bea: Writing is not that easy, but Grammarly can help.

Amber: Bro shut up.

Leo: Bro

Leo: bro

Leo: ro

Leo: o

Hey

Leo: ITS ALIVE

Leo: ITS ALIIIIVVVEEEE

Amber: Hey Y/N!

Bea: Excited for another year of hell?

Yea sure

Tiernan: have you made friends yet and how are your parents

Funny story, my dad kinda isn't here anymore

Haylee: He abandoned you?

No

Bea: Are you stupid, he's dead.

Tiernan: Oh shir, howd he die?

Bea: G R A M M A R L Y

Tiernan: He was killed by grammarly???

Bea: ..

He got hit, some poor lady's breaks broke

Amber: poor as in you feel bad for her or she has no money?

Both

I stayed up all night texting them, hiding my phone and pretending to sleep when mom came in. It felt all too soon when the sun came up and I had to go to school. After getting dressed and putting in my earbuds, I grabbed my bag and a monster and I left. The bus stop was a few roads over so I had a bit of walking to do.

Here we go again