˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝑹𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜰʀᴜꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀɪɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄɪᴘʟɪɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ꜰᴀɪʀʟʏ. ɪ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ᴀʙɪᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ꜰᴇᴡ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ.

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉𝑹𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒂𝒚𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉

Rules and payments for writers

♡ Follow  Jinleen_5 permanently.
If you unfollow me after getting your book promoted, I will not hesitate to take your book down immediately.

♡ If you're already following me, unfollow and then follow me again so that I'll be notified.

♡ Add any one of my following books to your Public and private reading lists

      : ̗̀➛ 'Let's Cook!' or 'Could I Stay Over?'

♡ Give a shout-out to this promotion book on your message board and make sure to click the 'Announce to all my followers' button so that more writers would get to know about this book and gain the benefit.

♡ Vote on the following chapters of this book

: ̗̀➛ Welcome

: ̗̀➛ Rules and Payments 

: ̗̀➛The chapter that your book will be promoted in.

Fill out the forms neatly

♡ Your book must be written in English

♡ Your book must be a K POP fanfiction

♡ You cannot promote the same book twice but you can promote more than one book.

♡ No hate speech will be tolerated.

♡ Ship books are allowed.

♡ Mature Books are allowed as long as they adhere to Wattpad guidelines.

Patience. 

It would take me some time for me to tend to all of the forms but I will promote the books ASAP. If the book isn't promoted within 2 days after receiving 'Accepted' from me, please inform me in DMs.

Finally...

This book cannot run effectively without all of you supporting each other, so make sure to read at least one book that is promoted here every time you visit so that you and all of the writers here will be uplifted together.

♡ Occasionally, I will check out the  promoted books as well and if any one of them win my heart, I will further promote it by giving it a free shout-out on my message board. :D

Let's move onto the forms!

─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉