Love me again (Naruto X Reader)

Naruto (Thought to himself) - I want her, I am in love with her, I realised that yesterday. Y/N L/N, my childhood bestfriend, who was with me everytime. After yesterday's mission,
I know how much I love her. I will tell her as soon as possible.

Naruto remembered the time when they were six years old and was playing House game, Y/N always became his wife and said I Love you Mr.Hubby. A small smile appeared on his lips. Then he heard a knock in the door and went to open the door.
Naruto opened the door.

Konohamaru- Lady Tsunade, told me to tell you to assemble in Hokage's office.

Naruto- Okk.

Then after few minutes Naruto reached at Hokage's office by jumping from one roof to another. Then he entered inside the room and saw Tsunade, Sakura and Y/N.

Tsunade - Naruto, come, we are discussing about previous mission of you three. I am happy that you catch those assassins, they are inside the prison now.

Naruto - How is Kakashi Sensei?

Tsunade- You know that group attacked him, he is still in the hospital. But don't worry he will be fine soon.

Sakura- They were very powerful, one of them have a special dojustu. He was able to see through all our attack.

Y/N- It was like.... he can predict what will be our next attack.

Naruto- Grandma, give them as harsh punishment as possible.

Y/N-(In low voice) Naruto... Call her Lady Tsunade.

Naruto- I will try...

Tsunade- You seems too much angry on them.

Naruto- They tried to kill Y/N! I will never forgive them for that.

Y/N smiled after seeing so much care for her from her friend or crush. Y/N has a crush on Naruto since they were 15, And now they are 19, her feelings are only increasing for him.

Sakura- Calm down Naruto, you saved her, she is safe now.

Naruto- Yes.... Still.......

Y/N held Naruto hand and smiled.

Y/N- Relax, Naruto, look at me I am fine only because of you.

Naruto- I am glad , I was able to save you.

Sakura smirked and look at Naruto.
Naruto looked at Sakura and indicated her to stop that. After the discussion of the previous mission all were dismissed.

Naruto- Y/N....

Y/K- Yes?

Naruto- Are you free tonight?

Y/N- For??

Neji- Y/N...

Y/N- Yes...

Neji- We need you, it is getting hard to know about a plant, now a new disease is spreading among children and it's only you who can make a medecine.

Y//N- Okay, I will be there.

(Y/N belong from L/N clan, her specialisation is plants and tree, her Justu is that, she can make medecines from plant, and to fight, she can make stem, branch from the ground, and also control plants and tree)

Y/N- Sorry Naruto, I have to go now.

Naruto- Yes, that is fine.

Neji- It will be good if you both will come to help.

Naruto, Sakura- We love to!

After some time all started working, Y/N and Neji are working together. Naruto was getting little jealous, from Neji, as he knew that Neji is also a very good friend of Y/N, he joined this medecine department because of Y/N, and now Y/N is impressed and working and laughing with him daily

After some hours the sky became dark, everyone started leaving.

Y/K- Naruto, Sakura you both can go now, I will handle this with Neji.
Naruto was little upset because Y/N didn't ask him for the help.
Then after that Naruto and Sakura leaved. After five minutes Naruto came back because he thought it would be better if he will walk Y/N home, well this idea was given by Sakura. Then he saw Neji was hugging Y/N.

Neji- Y/N, trust me, I Love you and I know you also Love me.

Y/N pushed Neji lightly.

Y/N- Neji listen......

Neji- Naruto?

Y/N turned to her back and saw Naruto was jumping from one roof to another.

Y/N- Ohh No... How much he saw, Dammm...... Why this things happen with me.

Hello my sweet readers, so this is my first Chapter of my first Oneshots book, Part-2 will come soon. Thankyou so much for reading this chapter, please Vote and comment if you like this chapter 💗

❤️ Enjoy my sweet readers ❤️