Governor D

Governor D

"Aye Thali...come here I need you to help me with something real quick." Governor D says. [Thali is in the bathroom finishing up her phone call with her husband about the latest drop.] Coming! She yells. "Alright gotta go see you next week. Love you too. Bye......click." Thali enters the room and her jaw drops. In front of her is Governor D with some coconut oil rubbing his dick with one hand and drinking champagne out the bottle with the other hand. "You want some of this baby?" Governor says grinning. Thali grins back and says "some of what that champagne or some of you?" She seductively walks towards him moving her hips side to side biting her lip and staring him in the eyes as she gets closer. Sitting on top of him and taking the bottle and taking a sip she says "this vacation has been beautiful big daddy, hopefully one day and purpose to me so I can leave my husband." She said seriously. "Baby now you know this just works for us right now, they'd be all over us! You and I'll be canceled. The time will come." She nodded and started kissing on the pastors neck. "Now what was that you was offering me when I came in the door?" They both smirked at each other. The Governor picks up Thali and walks towards the bed laying her on there gently and flips her over and starts going up her oversized shirt. Spreading her ass cheeks, he dives his face right in. Thali moans and moved her ass to the rhythm of his tongue. "Yes daddy, mmm right there." Pulling his pants down he props her up and rams it her ass. "FUCK! Da-."Thali was interrupted by the pastor. "Take this dick baby I know you can." Governor slows his strokes down and Thali met his rhythm as she always does. They have so much chemistry it's crazy, they finish each other sentences. They want the same things in life. They have the same goals and dreams. They even have things in common you wouldn't think they have. They both go until they gasp for air and collapse in the bed together falling asleep.