Standard Gauging System

MEASUREMENT FORMULA:

Ability levels are determined utilizing the formula (Potential * Mastery) / 10, and ranges from 1.0-10.0. Levels above 10.0 are thus impossible to achieve.

Potential:

The potential is the maximum level an ability can achieve and thus is identical for all individuals with the same ability. The potential of an ability is unalterable and ranges from 1.0-10.0.

Mastery:

The mastery is the level of proficiency of an individual in their ability an thus varies between individuals with the same ability. The mastery of an ability is easily alterable through training and ranges from 1.0-10.0.

TIERS:

Low Tier: LVL 1.0-2.0

The lowest tier under the Standard Gauging System, the Low Tier is also the most common tier and makes up 50% of the population. Due to their weakness, Low Tiers often try to stay out of conflicts and are treated harshly in society, despite making up the majority of the population. Cripples, or individuals without an inherent ability, fall under this category, and are oppressed by even other Low Tiers.

Mid Tier: LVL 2.0-3.5

The second most common tier after the Low Tier, the Mid Tier makes up 30% of the population. Due to its size, Mid Tiers have the greatest variety in terms of abilities. Individuals of this tier are often average, typical citizens in society.

Elite Tier: LVL 3.5-5.0

The Elite Tier consists of gifted individuals and makes up 19% of the population. Elite Tiers have a high level of proficiency in their abilities and are often experienced in combat. Individuals of this tier are well respected in society, and often take on prestigious positions.

High Tier: LVL 5.0-6.0

High Tiers are powerful individuals that make up 0.75% of the population. High Tiers have trained their abilities almost to the maximum mastery level, allowing their ability to manifest passively. Individuals of this tier are highly respected in society, and often occupy extremely powerful positions.

Myth Tier: LVL 6.0-8.0

The second highest tier under the Standard Gauging System, the Myth Tier makes up a small 0.249% of the population. Myth Tiers are inherently gifted with abilities with remarkably high potential, and have trained to master almost every aspect of their abilities. Due to their exceptional power, Myth Tiers can only be defeated by other Myth Tiers or God Tiers. All Myth Tiers are highly revered in society, and occupy the highest of positions.

God Tier: LVL 8.0-10.0

The highest tier under the Standard Gauging System, the God Tier makes up a mere 0.001% of the population. God Tiers innately possess incredibly powerful abilities and have trained their power to the point of near perfection. Most God Tiers are previous Myth Tiers that have come upon a revolutionary discovery of their ability after countless hours of effort. As a result, God Tiers can only be opposed by other God Tiers. All of the members of this extremely limited class are exalted by society and take on responsibilities as the highest of the highest occupations.

Legend Tier (Non-Standard): LVL 10.0+

Impossible to achieve, the Legend Tier is an unofficial tier used in the Extended Standard Gauging System as a standard of measurement, representing the magnitude of power beyond even the "perfect" maximum. A Legend Tier, as existing in theory, is completely invincible due to their unparalleled sheer power, and is easily capable of bringing irreversible total apocalypse and greater. However, the existence of such an individual is restricted by fundamental laws of nature, and as such, God tiers are often considered the highest tier by most.

This tier has never been achieved at any point in the past, is not achieved currently, and will never be achieved at any point in the future. However, there exists one exception to the prior statement in the Absolute Being, whose existence remains unknown to the public.