//8//

"do u expect me to tell these all? guys? are u being real with your fucking lives?"

"we are not joking keita."

"i can see that. i might make u to feel like im a clean phyco but yall are phycos here."

"but btw u just stood and eavesdropping on us?" keita chuckled and walked out leaving them clueless.

OO

keita cried out loudly in his room.

"THAT FUCKING BASTARDS MADE U TO GO THROUGH THESE MUCH ONESAN!" 

keita almost blew his lungs away crying on his brother's lap.

"keita, u helped me this much. take rest now. i only lost my half of my life. i loved them but how crazy its that i forgot their name." 

"onesan,"

"go sleep im alive. kiss me through the phone say saranghaeo."  he chuckled as he brushed his hand through his hand on his ototo's hair.

haruto blankly looked at his and junkyu's picture smiling wildly and looked back at the past when he and him finally couldnt deny that they were sex partners infront of their friends,.

OO

"its that, okay no worries we knew it anyways. thanks mashiho and yoshi."

"huh?"

they smilingly hugged them in a big group hug.

OO

"junkyu u were just wearing mask werent u? i cant curse u to death cuz i  loved u maybe also now i love u too much that i  cant see u with mashiho now. its too late. either u have to break or he have to leave."

haruto stood and took his car keys to his hospital.

"next patient! kim junkyu sama!" haruto smiled when he heard the nurse calling the victim now.

haruto put on his mask and junkyu walked in. he just saw the same person he missed for years.

as haruto took his mask, junkyu stood BEING SHOCKED.

"HARUTO?!" 

"ye sunimasen?" 

"ha..rutoo?"

"haione. im your attending doctor today." he kept on his face.

junkyu fell on the floor.

"who are u?"
"haruto watanabe. your doctor for today maybe."

a small type boy ran in and sat on haruto's chair.

"gaku-san?"
"haii! whos that? why is he begging down there or what?"

gaku innocently looked at junkyu.

"hi random stranger. im gaku. his boyfriend."

haruto chuckled,