chapter 18

••

The weird encounter. | daffodils ° .✱

Real life

tw: cringee

(if you wanna skip this chapter that's alright but read the a/n at the end please)

—Ξ[❈]Ξ—

Bella and Kaitlynn had just arrivied at the mall. They were currently sipping starbucks and browsing around before actually heading to bath and body works, they're main destination.

"Let's go to hot topic!" Kaitlynn grabbed her arm and pulled her towards hot topic.

"Look! Don't you think this is cute?" Bella said holding up a Black and purple pleated skirt. "I saw one in red, We could match!"

"Yes! Where did you see it?" Kaitlynn said coming up to her.

"Over here..."

-

After a bit of shopping they were finally going to bath and body works for some, you guessed it, candles!

On they're way there Bella saw some people. They looked like they recognized them. Over the months, she knew when someone had recognized her just by their body language.

"I think those people recognize us.." Kaitlynn whispered to her. Bella nodded.

The group walked up towards them. In this group there were, Three older guys, lets say in their twenties and with them were two kids who looked no older then ten. The girl had her blonde hair in pigtails while the other kid had brown hair, red glasses and his backpack was red as well. One of the three older guys had reddish-brown hair while the other two had dark brown hair.

"Leafy? Kattix?" Said the guy who had reddish hair.

"Hi." Kaitlynn said. Bella waved with a smile.

The brunet with green eyes smiled. The pigtails girl took bite out of her icecream. She held it up to Kaitlynn. "Want some?" Her mouth full of the pink cream.

"Uhm.." Kaitlynn looked uncomfortable. "no thank you?"

The brunet guy with green eyes stared at the pigtails girl blankly.

"Uh." Said the boy with red glasses.

"Can we get a picture?" brunet with green eyes asked quickly.

"Um. Sure." Bella said.

The three boys all took out their phones and the pigtail girl took her iPad from her backpack. Her tablet looked sticky...

They gave their electronics to the boy with glasses. He almost dropped them. He pushed his glasses into place and mumbled a sorry.

They posed next to Bella and Kaitlynn awkwardly as the little boy took the pictures on each electronic idevidualy.

"Thank you." The reddish-brown haired guy said.

"Oh my gosh! I wish I would look like you both when I grow up, you're so pretty!" Said pigtails.

They thanked her for the complement.

The long haired brunett muttered a "You wish." Which everyone heard.

"You can't be mean to your... Little sister?" Bella said unsure.

The long haired kid scoffed. "That's the rudest thing you can ever say to me." He said. "Im not even related to," he motion to the girl, "Anna."