Part 2: you have a visitor

Hope Pov:

I'm sitting in class again, next to Josie as usual. Elijah is sitting in the back of the class just watching. "History of magic" Dorian says as he writes in on the board in class. "I'm bored" I whisper to Josie who nods in agreement. "You need to pay attention this will make up 40 percent of your grade" he says turning around to face us all. "The hollow" He says turning back to the board. I tense at him talking about the hollow, Josie notices and takes my hand, calming me slightly. "I can't do this" I whisper to myself, I turn to look at uncle Elijah, "it's ok Hope" Josie says to me and I nod slowly. "The hollow was said to be the strongest being on the earth, the Mikaelson family fought it" He stops, looking at me slightly. 

"They put parts of the spirit in themselves and have kept it like that for nearly a decade" Dorian explains to everyone of course I already knew that. I have to get out of here, I look back to Elijah who is now looking at me with a worries expression. My hands are shaking. I can barely breathe, "Can I go to the toilet" I ask Dorian who nods. I let go of Josie's hand and walk out of the room.

I run to my dorm and sit, trying to breathe. "Hope" I hear uncle Elijah say and I turn looking at him. I walk over and hug him tightly, "You're ok little one" he says hugging me back. "You have a visitor" a voice says from the door, I look to see who it is. "Who is it Doctor Saltzman" I ask him and he looks at me before speaking. "Your dad" I step back from Elijah, looking at them both, "where" I ask and he steps aside. "Hello" my dad says softly, looking at me with a smile on his face. "Dad" I say running up to him, "I've missed you my littlest wolf" he says hugging me tightly. 

"Is it gone" I ask and he nods, "it's gone. Now let's get you back to that class" he says taking my hand and walking with me back to Dorians class, "can you come in with me" I ask him and he hesitates for a moment. "Hope, no one here knows who your father is. I don't want you getting hurt" he says and I look at him "dad, you're here. No one dares hurt me if they know you're my dad" I say hoping he'll listen, "I'm sorry" he whispers before vamping away. 

I walk back in to hear him talking about the werewolf curse thankfully there's only 5 minutes until the bell. Once it rings, I grab my bag and run to my room to find my dad. "Why don't we go eat sweetheart" he asks as I open the door, I nod and we walk to the dining area, "I brought you some beignets" he says motioning to a table, I sit next to him and take a beignet. "You've grown into a beautiful young lady" he says smiling at me. "thanks" I say before eating.

"Hope, I'm sorry I left" he says pausing as I look at him, "I just had to keep you safe, I hope you understand" he says and I nod. "I do, I just wish you could've stayed" I say looking down, "I do to sweat heart" he says kissing my forehead. "More than you know".

Josie Pov:

Me and Lizzie walk into the dining area to see none other than Klaus Mikaelson talking to Hope. "What the hell" I whisper looking at a very shocked Lizzie, "I'm I having another episode or is the Klaus Mikaelson, sitting next to Hope Marshall" She says looking at me extremely confused. "No, he's there alright" I say, "Let's go say hi" Lizzie says linking our arms and walking over, dragging me with her. 

"Hey Hope" she says sitting down, Hope looks up, smiling at the two of us, "Hey guys" she says like she's not sitting next to the most powerful man to walk the earth. "Who are your friends" Klaus asks her and she smiles at him before looking at us, "Dad, these are the Saltzman twins I was talking about" she says to him, "Dad" me and Lizzie shout at the same time, "yeah, he's my dad" she says proudly. 

"What does that make you "Lizzie asks he shocked, "I don't know how to explain it" she says laughing nervously, "Hope is a Tribrid, well The Tribrid. Isn't that right my littlest wolf" Klaus says softly to her, He's nothing like the books say about him. He's kind, caring. Well to Hope at least. 

Hope Pov:

I'm talking to the twins with my dad by my side. "You just had to start the Mikaelson family reunion without us Nik" Untie Bex says smiling, walking in with everyone, "All of you. Out" Dr Saltzman says walking in angrily. "Just. Go to the old mill" He commands and I look at him pissed off. "Let's go Hope" My dad says softly and I sigh, standing up and walking over to my family. The whole school knows who I am now. I really don't care though.

Once we get to the old mill I see.. "Roman" I say making him turn to me. "Finally. Are you all ready to die" the woman next to him asks "Hope, look away" my dad say to me but I shake my head. I take my bracelet off and flick my wrist, causing both of their necks to break, "Hope" My dad says as I break two bits of wood off the stairs in the mill. "Catch" I say throwing him one of them. "Hope, give the stake to your mother. She'll do it" dad says to me and I ignore him. walking over to Roman. 

"No one threatens my family and lives" I pause before staking him in the heart. "No one" I say to my dad who is looking at me in shock. "Are you going to kill her or do I have to do it for you" I ask him and he looks at me, he walks up to her, turning me around and staking her in the heart. 

My family looks at me, shocked "You were all taken from me once before. I'll kill anyone who tries to hurt any of you, Always and forever.

A/N: So yk here you all go