Part 4 ~ SKZ Talker Ep. 1 (pt1)

Stray Kids were finally all packed up and on their way to the airport. Once they arrived, they were overwhelmed at the sight of all the fans there. There were thousands of them all lined up swarming the entrance and calling out everyone's names especially Sae's. Sae grabbed Minho's hand and clung to his arm. She was so overwhelmed, she needed her brother's support. When she did this, fans started going crazy thinking they were dating because they never said they were siblings let alone twins. They started getting closer to them trying to take a picture of the two together. At one point they got so close they pulled her away from Minho and tripped her. Chan and the others went into protective mode and all gathered around her to keep her safe and away from all the crazy fans not realizing she was starting to cry.

When they got to security Chan made sure they were all there and safely made it through. He made sure each member was ahead of him and weren't hurt form the crowd of fans. As soon as he got through security, he immediately went over to Sae and Minho. Sae was crying in Minho's arms with her head on his chest and arms wrapped around him. "Is she ok?" Chan asked worried for his member.

"She's fine just a little shaken up" Minho said.

"Ok. I think we are going to need more security when we land. I will call and see if I can make that happen. I don't want this happing again that was insane!" Chan angerly exclaimed as he started dialing the airport and JYP's numbers.

. . .

When they got on the plane, all of the members started recording the intros to SKZ Talker as they were instructed to do by the staff.

The plane arrangements were:

Felix     ||   Minho  Jisung  || Changbin

Jeongin ||    Sae     Chan || 

Staff  ||Hyunjin  Seungmin ||   Staff

There were 4 seats in each row with the 2 middle seats being able to separate by a wall they could move up and down if they wanted to. Each of the seats were also able to recline so the members could lay flat and sleep. They had a really long flight ahead of them and needed to be prepared to get right to work once they landed.

Chan looked over the divider at Sae to make sure she was ok after everything that happened. A blank expression was spread across her face as thoughts were racing through her brain. She was scared for what was going to happen when they landed and had to go through another crowd of crazy "Stay". Sae was sitting in her seat facing away from Chan trying not to start crying again. Chan noticed and immediately reached over to squeeze her hand letting her know he was there. "Your ok Sae. Your safe don't worry." He said trying to comfort her. 

They stayed like that the entire plane trip while the other members mostly slept. After a while Sae fell asleep hugging Chan's arm and watching Cars 3. The other members looked over the seats at them and took pictures starting to make dating jokes. That's what they did to everyone that was oddly really close like Chanlix, Seungin, Minsung, 2min, and now Chae. Well everyone but Minho. He was sitting there with his arms crossed jealous that Chan was getting all of his sister's attention and he was getting none. Jisung saw Minho's reaction and went over to him. "Jealous your sister is getting attention and your not?" Jisung teased.

"Yes" Minho joked while laughing at himself for being jealous about how much attention his sister was receiving. She was the only girl in the group after all and everyone agreed to protect her no matter what. Also Chan was a dad to all of the members not just her.

Jisung reached over and started playing with Minho's hair messing it up. "This better?" Jisung asked. The two of them have been really close since before they debuted. After all if it wasn't for Jisung holding Minho's hand, he wouldn't have been able to do the rap in the survival show. They were inseparable. They went everywhere together and did everything together. There was not one second where they weren't together.

"Yes... but now my hair is all messed up" Minho blushed as he started playing with Han's hair as payback.

"Eww get a room" Changbin said with a disgusted look on his face.

. . .

A few hours later they landed in the United States. All of the members were worried about going through the crowds of people to get to their cars. As they were walking to the cars, all of the members surrounded Sae putting her at the center of all of them. Chan kept his hand on her shoulder to help keep her calm and so he wouldn't lose track of her.

After a few minutes they all made it safely to the cars without anything happening to the members. Chan did a final headcount before they drove to the hotel and got their room assignments. All of the rooms were on the same floor that no one else was allowed to go on for the privacy and safety of the members and staff. They all had their own rooms but none of them stayed in them alone. Stray Kids separation anxiety at its finest. They mostly all started in their own rooms to do night routines or Chat with Stay, then one by one slipped into someone else's to either talk to them, watch a movie with them or have dinner with them. Sae had stayed in her room and tried to go to sleep after the long day she had. She just wanted it to be over with but her mind thought otherwise. Her mind was racing with bad things that could happen to them while they were in the U.S. Americans are crazy. (I'm saying this as an American) She was constantly tossing and turning in her bed until she finally got up and headed to Chan's room.

When she arrived in front of Chan's room, she found Jeongin also going to his room with tears in his eyes. They both walked in and went directly to Chan's bed where he was laying wanting comfort from him. Jeongin was crying because he felt bad for what happened at the airport and was scared something like that would happen again to a different member or even him. Chan comforted both of them hugging them as they all drifted off to sleep resting for the long day ahead of them.