꧁ chapter 3 ꧂

hello my goofy goofers hope you yall enjoying my story and thats it idk what else to say
ENJOYYY!
———————————————————
4 months later
Jake's pov

Today i was going to ask y/n if she wanted to move into the trap house with me and my brothers/homies, anyways back to the point, we have bonded alot through the past 4 months and i have got pretty attached and i know its bad but i cant help it.

I was so nervous to ask but i may aswell try.

I grabbed my phone from the bedside table and opened snap and started to text her.

y/n's pov

'jake🥕 is typing...'

I wonder what he is up to now i thought causing me to laugh a little.

'jake🥕 sent you a chat'

I opened snap and clicked on his message..

jake🥕 - i know i might sound weird but do you wanna move in with my and some of my friends i know you don't like meeting new people but i promise you their nice and i would be so happy if you could move in, i totally understand if you don't want to.

Omg no way. Does he really think i could say no? I mean yeah i was nervous about meeting new people but i would love to see him everyday and having new friends, that is if they like me. I will admit i do have a bit of a crush on jake but he is to good for me anyone would think the same.

you - ofc i would love to i just need to pack all my stuff so i might be a while.
I replied.

'jake🥕 is typing..'

I still cant believe that im moving in with him. Im really anxious about his friends though.

jake🥕 - im coming over to help you i will be there in 5mins.

Damn okay wasn't expecting that. But i ain't complaining.😋

you - okay thank you jakey poo😽

jake🥕 - shut up😭

I laughed and started to pack up my stuff without him.
After like 4mins i heard a knock at the door so i ran downstairs and opened it and saw jake.
I instantly hugged him and pulled him inside and up to my room.
"now help me cause my limbs hurt from bending over to much." I said with a long sigh at the end. But he looked at me and smirked which made me realise what i just said.
"NOT LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING PERV!"
i yelled at him standing up and glaring at him.
He chuckle and helped me pack.

When i was done packing with him he grabbed my stuff and put it in the boot of his car.

I did a little fit check on insta before leaving ofc😋

@/qtvampp

 Liked by @/jakewebber9, @/angellz and 33,756 others

qtvampp - fit check🗡️
364 comments
jakewebber9 - stylish like always🖤
|
qtvampp - tyy 🖤
|
angellz - Y/N WHO IS THIS?!
|
qtvampp - 😳
tap to read more
———————————————————

i forgot to tell angel about jake. Uh oh.

Anyways trying to move of that subject.
"lets go!" I said of excitement.
jake smiled at me.
"you wanna put some music on?"
he asked and i nodded eagerly since i LOVE music.
i connected my phone to the radio and started to play,
ghost girl by lil peep.
"hold up you like lil peep?!" he asked looking at me with wide eyes.
"yeah obs" i said rolling my eyes and laughing.
"omg that makes me like you even more."
he said.
I laughed with a obvious pigment of red spreading across my face.

When we got to the house. I felt so nervous. What if they didn't like me. Jake saw me getting nervous and started to comfort me.
"hey listen there gonna love you trust me they are so nice don't sweat it" he said while smiling at me. I smiled back and replied.
"thank you jake"
"no problemo, now lets go inside!" he said with excitement in his eyes.

"HEY GUYS SHE IS HERE, GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW!" jake yelled which made me laugh a bit. They all came downstairs and introduced themselves.
"hello, im corey and i hope you enjoy staying here" he said with a smile so i smiled back.
i saw 2 boys and they looked familiar, until i realised they were the boys in that abandoned hospital omg. I decided not to say anything since it might be traumatic for them😥
"hi, im colby and oh my lord you are gorgeous.." he said while looking me in my eyes.
"thank you kind sir" i said with a chuckle.
After that i felt a pair of eyes beaming into the back of my head, which made me nervous.

"hey, im sam and its nice to have you here, we have heard alot about you and you seem really cool!" he said with a bright smile on his face.
i liked sam he seems like a pretty nice guy.
"thank you sam, you seem pretty cool too!" I said smiling back.

"hi, im aaron and i like fortnite" he said.
"oh cool" i replied with a laugh.
"yeah you wont see aaron much he is mostly in his room playing fortnite" corey said laughing.
"oh okay" I said laughing with him.
I looked over to them all going upstairs and saw colby still starring at me, i smiled at him and he smiled back and went back upstairs with the rest of the roommates.

"lets go upstairs." Jake said with a stern voice. i replied with a nod.

He showed me my room and it was... boring so i decided would decorate it with my stuff.
After like an hour later it was done and i loved it.

This is what it looked like

(I like it if you don't then make one up in your own mind😡)

I laid down and fell asleep after all that work.
——————————————————
HELLO AGAIN
CHAPTER 3
i know your there francesca.
HOPE YOU ENJOYED🖤
——————
1000 words.