THE PAST MEMMORIES OF YOU

Hey it's me Riley I don't really know much of what to say but this is my Story so please enjoy. I was sitting at the park enjoying my book I turn the page and this Note flew out I tried to catch it but I couldn't it kept flying away then this guy showed up...He asked me if I needed help I said yes and he Cought the note and handed it to me I said "thank you, what's your name ? "
And he said " klaus "
I said "thank you Klaus " he said "no problem " he asked if I could come back to the same park at the same spot so I said "sure, I'd like that it'll be fun" with a Smile I walk back home I layed down on my bed and slept tell tomorrow and So I went back to the park in the exact same spot and he came to we talked and It was fun then he Asked for My number to talk to me more and so we exchanged numbers.as i go back home i hear a russeling sound from the bushes. and i go to check it out and i see a white snowed bunny and i lay out my hands as the bunny hops into my hands "hey cutie you have a name ?" the bunny looks at me all cute "i dont see a nametag on you you lost cutie? well i'll keep you from now on seems to me you dont have a owner i'll name you Luna ive always wanted a bunny named luna " *i beggin to hold my new pet bunny and take her home and i get everything to take care of her* *finds a old hidden book underneeth floor bords picks it up* *Reads the book and finds a card in the book * "it says its from klaus but how can he i mean he dosent know where i live yet ?" "maybe this is a fake letter ? " "i idk where to even think i'll ask scar maybe he'll know whats going on or why it says its from klaus this is insane " *picks up the phone ans calls scar * "hello yes scar its me so uh yeah i was calling to ask if you knew anything about this letter it was underneth my floor bords and i found it and it said it was from klaus do you know anything about this " Scar: yes actually its a Gift offering that klaus had me arrage to you with a gift " Riley : " oh you he you both didnt need to do that " Scar:" well its for you open the gift " Riley : " ok i will " *opens the gift and looks at a really expsensive necklace with a heart and chains ingraved on it * Riley:" i love it omg scar tell klaus thank you for this gift " Scar: i'll be sure to tell Master Mikaelson you thank him for the gift " Scar then proceeds to go to Master Mikaelson and says "Riley says Thank you for the gift sir" Klaus: " I'm glad she loves my gift, I do want some tea" Scar: "right away sir " *scar Gose to the kitchen to make Master Klaus his tea as he makes the tea he begins to think (how much of this Do I have to endure any longer? You know what I got this and I eventually will have my own company and won't have to work for klaus anymore..) *he then gets 3 sugar cubes puts it in the tea and then brings it to Klaus* Klaus : *picks up the Cup of tea and sips it * this is good you can leave now *scar then leaves he then goes home to change into a different but more dashing outfit *