Three Years of ME!

Ah yes, another month, another le panda day. Except today is special, today marks the three-year anniversary of the greatest holiday to ever have graced the earth! (excuse my pun)

Three years of drawing me, the most amazing panda emoji, and quite frankly the only panda emoji, to ever exist! what a truly wondrous thing it is to be me.  Three years of profile pictures, three years of messages... wait.

Hold on-- I'm checking something.

WHAT??

It's been a year since my last message?

Really?

Oopsie daisy... 

Now, USUALLY I don't really have an excuse for not updating you all on my great life full of resting and eating bamboo

HOWEVER

It's not my laziness' fault this time! I blame it on Bambi for not reminding me! Darn that bamboo man, I told him to leave notes for me to find after I wake up from napping!

That is simply just not true

Oh, look who finally decided to show up. Do you think you can just waltz in here knowing what you've done?? 

I left several notes and left numerous voicemails every month for you. I even left notes in your weekly bamboo orders. 

Haha, you're a funny one, you know that? You don't have to lie so desperately to everyone, Bam Bam. It's okay, I forgive you! We all make mistakes in life sometimes, even as horrible as neglecting my holiday.

I don't know why I even try 

Because you should try! This is LE PANDA DAY we're talking about!

Three years of dealing with this panda's negligence of her own celebration... You know, any other emoji would have enough sense to just leave you to fend for yourself? 

But you can't bear to see me hangry, could you? 

Yeah, and that is what is annoying. And, did you just make a bear pun? 

No :] 

Ughhhhhh 

Meememeemememe look at me I'm Bambi I can't appreciate good humour meemeememe

I'm leaving 

Be back soon? 

Unfortunately

:] 

I'm ready for the summer, no more of this spring nonsense. The weather changes give me mood swings. 

Summer is the best! Do you know why?

Hammocks! Hammocks are the greatest invention ever made, they're like cradles but not for babies! Because whereas babies will fall off them, I trancend into another dimension. The best naps are always on hammocks, not to discredit my couch! That too allows for high-level naps. You can trust me on that, I am the co-president of the Napping Club after all. 

Oh right, you don't know about that! Yeah, Sleeping Emoji and I founded the greatest club ever! Every Thursday we and other emojis get together to nom on snacks and then have hardcore napping sessions. It is glorious, I would invite you all to join, but I think it would be hard to turn the human into binary code...

At Napping Club we also get a guest speaker to tell us bed time stories, the smarter they are the more boring the story, and the easier it is to fall asleep! See, a funny or good storyteller would make us laugh and keep us up. But an emoji like Ancient Scroll? Honestly, one of the best sleeps I have had in a long while! We've invited Bambi to speak next, but I haven't told him the specifics so he won't get mad at me...

Napping Club has also served as a great group therapy kind of session, Face Screaming In Fear has definitely appreciated it. Their AHHHHHHHHHHHH's have gotten more intelligible every session, and I am so proud. 

I hope they make a blanket emoji soon. Yarny has been worked down to his last thread supplying us with blankets, scarves, hats, mitts, stuffed animals, PJs for the club meetings... 

I've told him he doesn't have to work so hard, but he insisted because he says he has not gotten this much attention in a very long time, and it has boosted the morale of all the Arts and Crafts Emojis. Y'all really should use those guys more, they feel left out. 

Paintball update: WE'RE GOING TO THE CHAMPIONSHIPS!! WE DEFEATED EVERY OPPONENT WE CAME ACROSS, AND NOW WE WILL REAP THE FRUITS OF OUR LABOUR! The last time we went to the championships, we did not succeed, but as long as nobody freaks out, faints, quits, screams, or hides the whole time, we should be fine! Obviously, I am the star player of the team, but everyone else is quite adequate!

Maybe in the next message, I'll show you the plans and diagrams I draw up for our team meetings. Honestly, I am both an amazing artist and strategist, you would all be super impressed. I've even had some new merch designs I should share... 

Anyways, as you can tell, I try to lead a very simple life, but the excitement seems to follow me everywhere I go. In fact, there's so much excitement that I don't think I would be able to update you all on it in this one chapter, so I suppose this is where I'll end the message. My life is just that crazy. I think I will go have some bamboo and hot chocolate, then take a nice long nap while falling asleep to Relieved Face's newest meditative podcast "The Impossible Challenge: How To Be In A Perpetual State Of Relief And Calmness, This Is Not A Scam, Only $20.99 Subscription Every Day". That's honestly a pretty reasonable price for such a helpful podcast, considering the economic climate the world is in right now. 

Oh right, this is supposed to be a celebration message. 

Thank you all so much for everything you've done for me and my holiday! Three years is a pretty long time in emoji world! So much food I've eaten, so many hours spent sleeping...

You are all so amazing! And I know you think I'm incredible too, because I am! 

I consider you tolerable at best. 

Aww you're the best Bam Bam <3 thank you for always being here, even if you make mistakes like forgetting about this holiday, and I have to remind you!

You're welcome. Happy le panda day, Mochi 

Happy le panda day, Bambi :D

Mochi out.

Stay cool, stay safe, and above all else,

Stay le panda.