1

After hours of waiting for his turn to perform, Yuzhen was doing the last warm-up in the waiting room. The duo Jay and Na Kandem had just returned, Yuzhen couldn't lie that he was intimidated by the two of them.

"You two did very well." Yuzhen said trying to make friends. His English wasn't the best and this was audible.

"Thanks little man." Jay said smiling, making Yuzhen smile with flushed cheeks.

After the two left the waiting room, Yuzhen became more and more nervous. He just couldn't despair. His hands were shaking slightly and hid body didn't seem to want to move. "Damn..." He thought trying to be calmer.

"Jin Yuzhen, your turn." A Staff opened the door warning him, Yuzhen mentally thanked the Staff for speaking on his mother tongue otherwise he wouldn't have understood. He was too nervous.

Fixing his hair, he opened the door on the other side of the room and walked with his head held high into the center. "Wow is he a model?" He could hear comments like that, making him give a small smile.

"China's first trainee who isn't tall..." Star Master, Lee Seokhoon said joking. "Please introduce yourself."

"Hello, I'm Jin Yuzhen, independent trainee from China." Yuzhen spoke confidently like he wasn't shaking all over.

"Why only 2 stars? Not confident?" Lip J asked curiously looking at the boy who was shaking like a cat after shower.

"If I put a lot of stars you will get a lot of expectations." Yuzhen trying to calm down tried to answer calmly. "Sorry, I-I'm shaking a bit!" Was sincere, getting some laughs.

"Please breathe a little." Baek Kooyoung said smiling at the boy. "Start whenever you want!"

Walking back a little and doing a few jumps that made some of the trainees react as if they had seen a puppy, Jin Yuzhen finally got into formation.

(He's Jihyo)

This song was the best to be able to show his vocals and dance with a better view. Controlling his facial expressions wasn't difficult, what was difficult was not letting his voice break mid-dance. It doesn't mean Yuzhen is a bad singer, but singing a whole song while dancing it's not something easy to do. But he did his best and was proud.

Tired but satisfied, Jinyu finally finished his performance. He maintained his facial expression for a brief 10 seconds, soon being allowed to smile again. When he was nervous he would just smile, people never understood why he smiled so much. He didn't understand himself either.

"I'll repeat my question, why only 2 stars?" Lip J stares at him jokingly. Jinyu didn't notice the Star Master's faces during his performance, for him he was alone just doing what he likes most.

"Sorry...?" He wasn't sure whether to affirm or exclaim. He just said it with his best smile.

"His smile makes my heart melt..." Star Master Baek Kooyoung placed his hand over his own heart with a pained expression. "I want to give you all the stars of the universe possible, wow." Kooyoung sighs.

All the faces staring at him were so, he felt his legs shaking. He wasn't shy but he never did this to so many people. Jinyu expected the discussion between the Star Masters to end by making small jumps so as not to end up lying on the ground and staying. He could sometimes hear how the trainees talked about him, and he was relieved that he didn't give a bad impression.