4

I open my eyes and I see the sky. I squint my eyes trying to adjust to the light. I slowly get up and see
I am surrounded by a beautiful garden, filled with flowers of every color. The sun was shining down on me, and a gentle breeze was blowing through my hair.

I got up and started walking, I saw a group of animals playing together. There were rabbits and squirrels and even a few deer. They all looked up as I approached, and then went back to their games.

I kept on walking, and soon I came to a small pond. I saw a swan swimming in the water, its feathers shining in the sunlight. I walked over to the edge of the pond and sat down, watching the swan as it gracefully moved through the water.

I sat there for awhile, admiring the view and peacefulness I felt.

I then noticed someone walking towards me. It was a woman, with long, flowing hair and a gentle smile. The woman took my hand, and I felt a surge of warmth and love.

"Welcome," the woman said. "You are safe here. You are loved."

I felt tears in my eyes. I didn't know who this woman was, but I somehow felt as if I had known her forever.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"You are in a place of healing," the woman said. "A place where you can rest and recover. You have been through a difficult time, but you will be okay."

I felt a sense of relief wash over me. I somehow knew that I was in a coma, that my body was still in the hospital. But in this dream world, I felt as if I was whole and complete.

And so, I stayed in the garden, walking with the woman, exploring the beauty around me. I knew that I would have to wake up eventually, that I would have to face the real world again. But for now, I was content to be in this magical place, where anything was possible.

We were wondering through a field of flowers and I heard a voice calling my name. Me and the woman turned around, and I saw my grandma standing there, smiling at me. I immediately ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"I've missed you so much," I say.

"I've missed you too, my dear," My grandma replied. "But you can't stay here. You have to go back."