I'm Sorry, My Lovelies

Before I explain why I am saying this author note, I am very sorry. And as you guys know, I haven't been updating for over a month and I have been thinking about it. Should I update update or no?

The answer is NO.

Meaning; I will not longer be updating this book and this story will also be unpublished. Why am I doing this? Because this book is a mess and it brings me down when I realize that this is a book everybody should NOT read.

BUT!

I am not that mean, I will be rewriting this book into an improved version. So you guys should be expecting a better version of this book and I will be leaving a message at my message board so you guys will be informed that I have published it. And if I publish 'My Master, My Mate (REWRITTEN)', I hope you guys will read. It will completely be different from this one and I will try my best to make it better :) I will also not be surprised if I receive negative messages and some of you guys unfollowing me, I deserve it.

And, I would like someone to make a cover for the new My Master, My Mate, a cover that would relate to the story. I will choose the best (if a lot will make it) and will be dedicating the first chapter to him/her. Please pm me the link of the cover and if you cannot send me the link; just pm me about it and I will give you my email address for you to send it to me.

With lots of love,

G

My Master, My Mate (ORIGINAL)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें