1: Words

"A strong man can handle a strong woman. A weak man will say she has an attitude." ~ Sonya Parker

drip

drip

drip

drip

drip

drip

drip

SPLASH

Jisung shot up, his mind banging around in his skull like a lost toddler at the mall. Cold hands shot up from the ground, snaking through his covers, and crawling up his forearms. Suffocating. The world was caving in on him. Tighter. Tighter. TIGHER.

"Ji?" His roommate asked, worried about the boy's strange actions, "Are you okay?"

Jisung flinched, snapping out of his stupor, "Y-Yeah, Seung. I'm fine."

Idiot.

Idiot.

IDIOT.

Jisung thought furiously, you made Seungmin worry about you.

"...ung!"

"HAN JISUNG!" 

Jisung jolted, blinking several times.

"God, what's wrong with you today?" Seungmin asked, concern lining his narrowed eyes.

"Nothing," Jisung lied, dragging himself out of his bed. His body was limp, an unspeakable weight beat down upon his shoulders, and his knees buckled as though they were made of flimsy cardboard. The world revolved around him in sluggish circles. Spinning left. Then right. Like a sick carousel.

Groaning softly, the boy achingly pulled on his clothes and stepped into the bathroom to freshen up.

The harsh light above the mirror illuminated his eye bags, his pale clammy skin, his damp hair, and red, bloodshot eyes. It wasn't his reflection staring back at him. It was a monster. A disappointment. Something that should never have been born. The thing glared at Jisung with hateful brown eyes that he was all too familiar with.