Where it all began

Day 1
Dear Journal:
I don't even know why I'm doing this why am I... My stupid therapist told me to make a freakin' Journal. Like seriously dude why should I being doing this? This doesn't do jack shit! Like obviously why should I express my feeling on pieces of paper? The piece of paper won't do anything! But I guess I should tell you guys what happened... well nobody is going to read this because I'm not letting anyone read this.
In early September this cute little boy was born he was always happy and energetic. He was a little rascal. He grew up to be a good boy till the world/ society took the better of him. He got bully mostly everyday. But he always kept smiling and try to spread the love. He was the nicest kid around.
In the late October he got diagnosed with cancer. The doctor told him he had only a day to live. His parents was devastated about that and when they came to see him he passed away. After that day Everybody included me felt terrible. Everything kept going down hills. For example his parent got murdered just like my parents.
When I grew up to my adult age I notice that the person who murdered my family and my friend was trying to make my life miserable...
How can I be so stupid about this! Ever since I was a kid I felt like someone was watching and trying to get me. I always though I was crazy because everyone said that to me and I started to believe them.
When I finally notice it I went straight to the police. I told everything but they said I'm just crazy and I need evidence about it. I was furious. So I started to do things on my own. I kept notes.