Shock It To Me

It was another day at Metropolis High, as Lois was unlocking the door to the Daily Planet News Club room. And inside the room was...

Lois Lane: [gasps] Leslie Willis. I see you let yourself in. Again. What brings you by?

Leslie Willis: Just saving your newspaper, Lois

Leslie Willis: Just saving your newspaper, Lois. I've got an idea that'll make it at least somewhat readable.

Lois: [starts writing] Make it fast. I got deadlines.

Leslie: Picture this. A gossip column is written by yours truly.

Lois: Not a chance.

Leslie: What? Why not? [picks up newspaper] Worried I'll upstage the puff pieces you write? Saving cats. Seriously?

Lois: Look, Willis. You got spunk, gumption, and bravado, all qualities of a great reporter, but gossip columns are too mean, and not to put too fine a point at it, so are you. Anything else?

Leslie: [groans]

After Leslie left, she decided to cause some mischief, as she took out her phone, and started rubbing electricity between her fingers.

Lois: [slurping coffee]

[electricity crackling]

She then blew electricity near the outlet for the computer, causing it to short circuit and scare Lois, making her spill her coffee on herself.

Lois: [yelps]

As Leslie looked at her accomplishment, while she smirk, and walked off.

Later, at her home, it turns out Leslie took a picture of Lois' misfortune and posted it online, calling it "Java Jolt".

Leslie: [laughs wickedly] Too mean, eh, Lois Lame? Well, the public loves the mean, and I'm gonna give 'em all they can handle.

Soon, she submitted it, and it started getting many followers, much to her enjoyment. In the picture room, Jimmy Olsen had recently taken some new pictures of Superman, but Leslie used her powers to turn on the lights, much to Jimmy's disappointment as if it ruined all his pictures. Next, as Barbi was about to walk out the electric door, Leslie used her powers to make the door close on her, leaving her face pressed against the door. As Barry was running late for class, Leslie zaps him from behind, causing him to jump and smash his face head-first into the wall. Finally, in Biology class, Garth had to dissect a starfish, much to his despair.

Garth: [sniffles] You deserve better, buddy. [groans]

Just as he was about to dissect it, Leslie zapped it, causing it to jump onto Garth's face and make him fall to the ground. When the girls and Shadow Warriors saw the picture, they were laughing.

Diana: Poor Garth. Why in the name of Hera do you laugh?

Babs: Because it's funny.

Diana: "Funny"? Is this what the world of man finds humorous? This suffering of others?