My love esteem - saga one

Chapter 3 - The real observer:-
______________________________________

*Beep beep*
The morning alarm woke me up, even though I couldn't sleep at all till 4 in the morning sleep eventually came to me, such a weird dream, I had a dream that someone was blackmaililng me through Sarah...

(Checks phone*) 'Oh umm it wasn't a dream afterall'
The moment everything was going good and I thought my life was getting on track, my life again kicked me out.
'Oh man another problem I have to deal with' I thought in my mind and realised to things one I have to brush and second my alarm was still beeping. I stopped my alarm went straight to the bathroom got ready and went back to bed again, cause you know my bed is pretty much my workspace, Even though people say that you should not work at bed I don't listen to them, now you get it I am disobedient kind of guy.
"Hey"
My phone screen flashed when David's message poped up
"Hi morning" I texted back
"You are up early"
"I am always up early, that's the question I should ask"
"Yeah I am going to school"
"Nice"
"Anyway how was last night with Sarah at concert "

A sudden suspicion came at mind, how did David know that I was with Sarah last night, of course he knew that were going to concert but I never told him the exact date or time

"Good" I texted back anyway

I kept my phone aside and thought, could David do such things?
'No David is a nice guys why would he do such things' I told myself
But still the question arises how did he know..
I opened Instagram and then saw that Sarah has uploaded a story, I thought Sarah must have uploaded our pics from last night and then clicked on her story but it was just happy birthday story to one of her friends, then how did David knew?..
I was stuck in a loop, i was thinking all the possibilities that could take me to the blackmailer, but I knew one thing for sure that the blackmailer was someone that Sarah knew and probably one of her friends from school, coaching or just from the town.
But I couldn't involve Sarah, she is already in so much tension and telling her this would be a bad idea.
I decided to play along with this blackmailer,
"Hey, who is this?"
I asked
An instant reply came back
"That is none of your concern"
"Why are you doing this"
"You don't get to question me, I am going to ruin you and Sarah if I have to, so just do as I say"
Okay that's it, I am going to end this motherfucker now, even if it is someone who I know or Sarah knows
"Okay, I won't meet Sarah"
"Good decision"
Something else clicked in my mind, if he wants me to stay away from Sarah then probably he is someone who can stalk us or meet us because he has to check everytime if I am meeting Sarah or not...
The messages were not coming from Instagram or WhatsApp they were just text messages coming my default messages application.
I tried to trace the number but it was anonymous...
I used all of my computer science that I had studied till now, but CS doesn't teach you hacking...
So yeah I knew I had to contact Bruce

Bruce was my friend from my old neighborhood, and if you remember you know that I lived somewhere else before coming to this town...
Bruce was not only my critic but he was better than me in every aspect of life be it studies, be it gaming,sports,iq, physique of course and yeah as a matter of fact he was good with computers.
I decided to give him a call
(Checks his contacts*)
Contact list:
.David
.Chloe
.mack
.Nick
.The deadline
.John the corn
.Bruce the god
Her it is (calls him*)
After few seconds(call declined*)
'You idiot pick up'
Bruce finally picked up after several failed attempts...
"Hey Bruce wassup man"
"Sup bitch"
"How are you?"
"Come straight to the point, now who do you want to mess with or more specifically from whom I have to save your ass"
"Umm how do you always know things"
"I don't know you are just so predictable"
"No you are too predicting"
"So..."
"Umm there is a girl name girl,(tells him the whole story) I can't tell you the name but can you trace the asshole blackmaililng me?"
"Check your phone"
"Tf did you just logged into my messages and read the whole chat?"
"No I just broke through you internet browser residues, those residues are basically your internet footprints that you leave whenever you visit a site or watch porn"
"Okay okay no need to go that specific"
"So yeah I have texted you his location but his number is still anonymous, wait his location is also fake he has some kind of VPN that is changing every second"
"So what do we do?"
"Man Zach what have you got yourself into"
"Umm nothing just teenage stuff"
"Kiddy porn?"
"No"
"Listen I can do one thing, probably he is tracking your location services that is the reason he is knowing whenever you meet your girl, so i am disbanding your location services for 7.6 days, that means you won't be able to use your transaction services or any location services of your Android"
"Its good with me, i don't use these services often"
"His connection will break at any point in this span of time"
"Thankyou man ,Bruce you are a real life saver l, nah man I charge a fee"
"Did you just take my all Zomato coupons?"
"Yeah I was hungry"
After ending the call with Bruce, the blackmailer messaged me
"Did you do something?"
"What? I did not meet Sarah" I texted back trying to play dumb
The blackmailer was convinced in one go
He assumed that I was a harmless kid who just got with Sarah,
"Good" he texted back
"Well how long will this be going on?"
"Until I say"
This thing confirmed another thing that the blackmailer does not know me well, it was someone from Sarah's side.
'Man Sarah how many deadly lovers you've got' I thought
But now have fun dealing with Bruce Mr.Blackmailer