Chapter One

Sophie had always dreamt of visiting Paris, the city of love. She had read countless books and watched numerous movies set in the city, and she had always imagined herself strolling along the Seine River, admiring the Eiffel Tower, and sipping coffee in a quaint café. So when her best friend, Emma, invited her to join her on a trip to Paris, she jumped at the opportunity.

The two of them arrived in Paris on a sunny afternoon, and as they stepped out of the airport, Sophie felt a thrill of excitement run through her. They checked into a cozy hotel in the heart of the city and spent the evening exploring the streets, taking in the sights and sounds of Paris.

The next day, Emma had to attend a business meeting, so Sophie decided to venture out on her own. She had read about a small bookstore on a quiet street and decided to check it out. As she walked along the cobblestone streets, she felt a sense of adventure and freedom she had never experienced before.

When she finally found the bookstore, she was amazed by its charm and beauty. She spent hours browsing through the shelves, lost in the world of literature. As she was about to leave, she noticed a handsome young man browsing through the same section as her.

They struck up a conversation, and she discovered that his name was Pierre, and he was a writer. They talked about their favorite books and authors, and Sophie felt a connection with him that she had never felt before.

As they left the bookstore together, Pierre asked if she would like to go for a walk along the Seine River. Sophie hesitated at first, but something about the way he looked at her made her say yes.

They strolled along the river, admiring the beauty of the city and talking about their dreams and aspirations. Sophie felt a sense of comfort and ease with Pierre, as if she had known him her entire life.

As the sun began to set, they found a small café and sat down to order a glass of wine. They talked and laughed for hours, lost in each other's company.

As they walked back to Sophie's hotel, Pierre took her hand and pulled her close. He looked deep into her eyes and said, "Sophie, I know we've just met, but I feel like I've known you forever. I don't want to leave Paris without seeing you again. Will you have dinner with me tomorrow night?"