The Wishlist

Enough about me. I'm not that interesting. Let's see what I could do for you instead. If you can hit the soft spot in my Wishlist of course 😈

The YES list

👉 In general, I will read anything with strong characters. I'm a very character-driven reader and writer.

👉 I will, however, be persuaded by a good and complex plot. There are just some stories in which the characters don't matter, and those can be amazing as well.

Mystery/Thriller/Suspense: I love a well-plotted mystery. Gimme, gimme, gimme.

Action/Adventure: There needs to be more of this. I want more of this. The Mummy and Indiana Jones need to live.

Fantasy: I enjoy high fantasy, paranormal, urban fantasy, and any subgenre of it. I'd rather the world-building be natural, though, and the characters have names I can actually pronounce.

Romance: I read romance and all of its subgenres, but I do have a few rules regarding this one:

• I don't mind reading toxic romance as long as it either goes to rehab or it is acknowledged as toxic;

• Inexplicable love at first sight is a turn-off;

• Weak heroines will definitely annoy me, and I'll spend my entire time shouting at them.

I would prefer romance mixed with other genres like action/adventure, mystery/thriller, historical, and fantasy.

Also, give me healthy romance between decent people. There's not enough of that going around.

I'm fine reading mature stories as long as they're not smut in disguise. You need to have a strong plot outside of the nasty.

Humor: yes, please. And also include it in everything else.

Other genres I would enjoy: historical, dystopian and post-apocalyptic stories. I'm also fine with horror and don't get easily spooked.

👉 YA and NA - I am not a fan unless the plot is more than just girl meets boy in high school/college and falls in love. Give me a little more (mix it with another genre) or make it strongly character-driven and I will consider it.

👉 SciFi - I could go for a space opera type or if it's not very heavy on the science part. Drama in space works for me.

The NO list:

I am not a fan of werewolf stories unless it's outside the common tropes of mates and rejection and alphas. Same for vampires.

Characters doing dumb things for the sake of plot is a HUGE turn off for me. If your character is too stupid to live, they shouldn't.

I also have a special hatred for fake tensions which could be solved with a simple conversation.

I do NOT read Fanfiction, children's lit or anything strongly spiritual (I couldn't help you with any of those).

👉 I will look at your story whether it's completed or not, or even if it's in its brainstorming phases. I love brainstorming and polishing an idea.

👉 I don't necessarily have a wordcount limit (I've seen some amazing long stories), but due to time constraints and real life, I don't think I could properly help with anything over 150k words.

If you're not sure where your story falls, or if you have any questions for me, you can drop them here.

I'm looking forward to working with you!