Part 2: The task

As if it felt like hours passed by, the bell to the first period finally rang.

"Okay out my class now!"

When I got up I wanted to explain to bad what happened but when I approached him he just avoided me and dove out of the room. Did I do something wrong? Yup today isn't the day to confess to him just like always. Walking to the library trying to get my mind off this for now, Karl swooped in front of me.

"So about what I was saying earlier. YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON BAD?! I don't mean this in a mean way but he's literally the nerd and you've guys been friends for a long while!"

"Look, it's just- well- just something about him." I said looking down.

Karl smirked at me before he said, "Well when are you gonna confess to him? OH! HOW ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS PROM?!"

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that there's a Christmas prom tomorrow.

"You know what? Sure...!"

"OKAY WELL GOOD LUCK!" Karl said running off excitedly.

              I made it to the library to relax when suddenly, I saw....Tommy. I just death stared at him.

"WHAT?! I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A FUNNY JOKE!"

"Well it wasn't and now I have a lower chance of ba- I MEAN someone to go out to prom with me!"

I said not even wanting to look at him.

"Wait your asking someone out on prom? OOOOOOOOH WHO IS IT?!  TELL ME!" Tommy said eager to know the answer.

"I can't just tell you ESPECIALLY after what you just did" I said starting to walk away.

"HEY HOW ABOUT A DEAL! You know I'm really good with the ladies so-"

"It's a guy" I said cutting him off awkwardly.

"Oh well I- I maybe perhaps can still help you...?" he said leaning on the wall trying to look cool but clearly failing.

"As if! What are you gonna do?"

"I will get you on a date with whoever this guy is for an apology for what I said earlier." Tommy says confidently.

"And if it doesn't work?" I say unsure.

"Well I haven't planned for that BECAUSE IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN"

I can't believe for what I'm about to do...

"You know what? Fine...!"

"OKAY GREAT! NOW WHO IS THIS PERSON?!" Tommy said excitedly.

"Its Bad" and the moment I say that he goes completely silent.

"HAHAHAHA but like actually-"

I just death stare him with a straight face.

"Oh your being serious... Sorry" Tommy says looking down.

"B-BUT I HAVE AN IDEA...! Would you rather confess with a note or in person?"

"You know what?! I'm going to do in person!" I say confidently.

"So here is what you do!"

And then tommy went over a very surprisingly solid plan.

"NOW GO OFF AND DO SOME BIG MAN STUFF!" tommy says like a proud dad.

486 words