Prologue: This is my life

A/N: Just a little bit of info before you head straight in. Izuku is quirkless but is two years elder than all of the Class 1-A. So he is a third year at UA in the General Education category. He is a bit OOC, but not too much.

LEGGO

Izuku loved being a hero. It was everything to him. His alma matter, his idol, his literal God. But after being told he was quirkless and will never receive a quirk in the future was just like a stab to the heart. 

He was hit with the reality of the world he lived in. Not all people are born equal. 

So he gave up on being a hero, not finding any more of a reason to even pursue something impossible. Instead, he opted to live a normal life and help people within his capabilities. His mother was very supportive of him. His father also did his best to support his family from abroad. His best friend stopped talking to him. That was something he didn't want to talk about.

He decided to be an engineer and hence enrolled into UA for the General Education category. A rocky start would be an understatement for Izuku's first day at UA. Many students not even wanting to converse with him due to his status of being quirkless. Though, there were some students that did make friends with him. But the surprise was they weren't General Education students. They were Hero students. Students training to be professional heroes in the future. 

Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki were good people to Izuku. They made him feel comfortable at all times. And he was happy that some people did not resent him for his quirkless status. 

Two years flew by and he is now a third year and well-known student throughout UA as a 'Cinnamon Roll'. He can thank Nejire for that. During those two years, he made many other friends. And some of them were quirkless as well which made it even more comfortable for Izuku to interact with. He also had managed to capture the hearts of several girls, without his own knowledge. Actually, he captured the hearts of all the girls, both senior and junior but is too dense to notice the hints they give off.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Wait. You want me to give advice about quirks to the new upcoming hero students?" asked Izuku, who stood in front of Principal Nezu.

"Precisely, young Midoriya. I've seen your skill in analysis and I've figured out a way you can put that skill to good use. It doesn't do much good when you keep it for yourself, right?"

"Ehehehe. I don't know about. Most people wouldn't like it when someone else knows more about their quirk than they do." Izuku said, rubbing his neck sheepishly.

"Then they are missing out on some very vital information, if they choose not to listen to someone with better knowledge." Nezu said. 

"But I'm serious, Midoriya-kun. I really would like you to advice them on their quirks. You never know, some of them may not even have full control of their quirk. Few of them almost have no control over their quirk. And it's better for both sides. You can see what you excel at and the students will know the benefits of taking advice."

"*sigh* You're not gonna let me go until I say yes, right?" Izuku said.

"Oh, you know me so well. Now get going, both 1-A and 1-B are waiting at the training grounds."

"Yes, sensei" Izuku said with a bow and then left the office to the training grounds. He was currently in his school uniform without the coat, his sleeves folded up to his elbows.

Once he reached the training grounds, he saw 39 students standing in a random order but with their respective classmates. All in the P.E. uniform. He also spotted Eraserhead and Vlad King near some machines. He went up to them and informed them of what was to happen. They both just nodded and proceeded with the quirk apprehension test.